Nah, Help
-
@YourAriesBestie That react.....Hmmmmm.....@NightmareWolfie, ya thinkin what I'm thinkin?

@Ameris_Blizz DUDE
-
@Ameris_Blizz DUDE
@FROSKYRE Nyehehe, It'll happen soon. I know Aries and that "secret person" like eachother IT IS OBVIOUSSSSS

-
@FROSKYRE Nyehehe, It'll happen soon. I know Aries and that "secret person" like eachother IT IS OBVIOUSSSSS

@Ameris_Blizz HOW IS THAT OBVIOUS IN ANY WAY- I KNOW WHO YOU'RE THINKING THE SECRET PERSON IS. IT IS NOT ME, "IT IS OBVIOUSSSS" AND I DO NOT LIKE ARIES, TF YOU ON ABOUT

-
System locked this topic on
-
I'm just gonna lock this ':3
-
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tara's sillies πmerkyπ:3 <33 three days grace ==~ Hawthorne Heights ~== ##adhd ANTI FURRY HATTERS quandale dingle BDNS DATABASE The Official BDNS Mod Appreciation Group TheFurriesOfDNS chat-perms Chaotic People artist's.. Has a Youtube Channel Dark Humor Club Nintendo Switch Users PKM FAN Switchbru #wowie4life proud furry Belt to ass big guys
Probably the most helpful thing here (or not, idk), but maybe try seeing if the feelings are mutual? Sooner or later, whenever you are ready to ask.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login