Mods help I'm serious on this
-
@Everyone @Global-Moderators

-

-

-
Awwwwwww sharing are relationship to the world
-
Awwwwwww sharing are relationship to the world
@vicky_kookie We aren't in a relationship.
-
@vicky_kookie We aren't in a relationship.
FYI,, people can see this

-
AWWW YOUR SHY
οΈ
οΈ
οΈ
οΈ
οΈ -
AWWW YOUR SHY
οΈ
οΈ
οΈ
οΈ
οΈ@vicky_kookie I'm not shy I'm just feeling harassed right now

-
@vicky_kookie I'm not shy I'm just feeling harassed right now

Cornball
-
Mmmm itβs ok bae
@vicky_kookie Can you not call me that
-
Whatβs wrong with a little pet name pookie
-
Whatβs wrong with a little pet name pookie
@vicky_kookie I'm not a [censored] animal,, nor am I in a relationship with you. Learn how to respect people's boundaries and maybe you'll get a girlfriend then.
-
Damn you or other girls β¦ I have to be loyal call me a good boy
-
Damn you or other girls β¦ I have to be loyal call me a good boy
@vicky_kookie Yeah no I'm fcking reporting you to the county.
-
Ok what ever makes you happy bae
-
Ok what ever makes you happy bae
@vicky_kookie For the last motherfucking time don't [censored] call me that
-
Whatβs with all of the cussing pweas stop
-
You weird
-

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login