Mods help I'm serious on this
-
I can't lock this post,, but I politely ask of you all to stop replying to it because it is (believe it or not) starting to derail from the main topic. I don't want it to be too busy if a mod comes to read the topic.
-
Thank you and goodnight
-
For the people in this whole conversation thank you I was just doing this for some views on TikTok and it blew up Iβll try to credit yβall
-
its still harrassment it doesnt matter if it was for views, this is a violation of the rules im pretty sure as well so good luck dealing with mods
-
Mannn I hope the moderators like goth girls or femboys just saying
-
Mannn I hope the moderators like goth girls or femboys just saying
@vicky_kookie good luck man T_T
-
Alright I have real websites anyway where people arenβt so sensitive about everything
-
you know harrassment is a crime right? I guess the law is sensitive
-
Ew attention seeker Ewww
-
Omg how did you know
-
You want my house address and my ssn so you can sue me
-
Oh itβs silent now whatβs happening sweetie
-
2615 is my fav number by the way
-
I don't know if you're actually being serious or you're thinking this is actually funny, but stop before this develops into harassment. From my eyes, and probably everybody else's too, you're just plain out weird, not funny, not quirky. Stop before staff come into this, it's clearly making shrub uncomfortable.
-
I wish yall would read...
Read before posting!
This category is for topics regarding BrowseDNS that do not require staff intervention or are necessarily not considered a complaint, support question, and/o...
NodeBB (browsedns.net)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login



