making inferences based on only your bio
-
reply if thou wish to be judged....
-
MEEEEEE MEEEEEEE DO MEEEEE
-
ME ME, DO ME!
@Dawn-Chan ahem.... the crystal ball says... youre trans, you REALLY like lucky star and webcore aesthetics and you are a really good coder since you made the bio yourself (very impressive) you're also seeminging quite a nice friend/kind soul (based on the words in ur bio)
-
do me twin
-
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
-
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
@Kai696 WAIT IM WORKING ON IT
-
TYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
-
MEEEEEE MEEEEEEE DO MEEEEE
@Kai696 you're a pretty popular guy with a lot of friends, meaning you're pretty kind if so many people are your friend. you're also a pretty good writer. (that little warning thing in ur bio) ur also a kewl cat
sorry I didn't have much to go off of -w-
-
YASSSS
TYYYYYYYYYYYYY -
do me twin
@borat you uh. you... ok. youre OBSESSED with @albert and want to shine light on how vgmoose sniped him, you're also friends with a few people and mention them...like....a lot.... uh.... anyways,,,,,, so Stephen Colbert died bc of me?????? you also really want to bring attention to the fact haydencc08 is a liar
-
@SweetLikeTarmac you're a artist with a passion for journalism. I'd imagine you'd talk for a long long time to your friends abt your interests or shows you like. uhh your a pretty outdoorsy person too. I'd bet a lot of lives you're alt based upon your interests (I don't mean this any sort of way its just my intuition ;;)
-
DO ME
@Fa1thful uh you're PROBABLY christian. I cant tell. uh. you have a lot of faith in your God. thats all I have to go off off

-
@Fa1thful uh you're PROBABLY christian. I cant tell. uh. you have a lot of faith in your God. thats all I have to go off off

-
Def getting cooked.
-
reply if thou wish to be judged....
@Evil-Overlord is it negative?
-
MEMMEMEMEEEEEE MEEEE PLSAAA
-
reply if thou wish to be judged....
@Evil-Overlord me mayhaps though I think most things are said pretty explicitly

-
@Evil-Overlord is it negative?
@Jujub_811 not much for me to go off of, but. you are definitely a rule breaker and think you're cool for it. (you still have the "free###" after wolfie told you to cut it out.) you think 5'10 is an impressive height. anddd thats about it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login