Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Announcements
  4. My retirement

My retirement

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Announcements
23 Posts 15 Posters 1.0k Views 13 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • xenth
    xenth
    xenth
    protogen♥ Puppy Boy JJBA watcher Taken daniel hentschnel ♥ gameovers amogus Fpe fans sodikken fans mazer friendz :3 Echo fw u ppl Tarmac fw<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ♪Robbie's Bugs♪
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    thank you nared, i havent been here long, but i know you did good things for bdns.. thank you for helping, and protecting us users

    uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

    "fall into me" - forest blakk

    "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Gamizavier
      Gamizavier
      Gamizavier
      Straight Banned
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      Bye Nared, have a great life

      Nared 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • FlavPlaz45129
        FlavPlaz45129
        FlavPlaz45129
        The IDG
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        Bye nared. have an awesome life man

        go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Gamizavier Gamizavier

          Bye Nared, have a great life

          Nared
          Nared
          Nared
          BrowseDNS Staff The "Happy Browsing!" Movement
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          @Gamizavier i'm not leaving dns. I'm just retiring from moderation.

          Your friend!

          Pronouns:He/Him
          Age:23

          Happy Browsing!
          Likes: Dubstep/EDM and Lofi

          Cover photo made by me

          Yuri is best doki, if anyone disagrees, they will meet an untimely fate /jk

          If you need any advice just dm me

          FlavPlaz45129 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Nared Nared

            @Gamizavier i'm not leaving dns. I'm just retiring from moderation.

            FlavPlaz45129
            FlavPlaz45129
            FlavPlaz45129
            The IDG
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            @Nared have fun man. happy retirement day.

            go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SweetLikeTarmac
              SweetLikeTarmac
              SweetLikeTarmac
              ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              NOOOOOOOOO bro the fall of bdns, noooo

              Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
              El juno

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • A Former User?
                A Former User?
                A Former User
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                aw man...well bye! i hope you have good day/night!!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • KiwiFarmsArkavel
                  KiwiFarmsArkavel
                  KiwiFarmsArkavel
                  Gonna Shit This Down Legion Guardians The Legion of Kiwi INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Slipper to Ass 2nd Top Poster 🥈 former staff 10kth upvoter Banned
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  😞 we lost another one today

                  

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • KiwiFarmsArkavel
                    KiwiFarmsArkavel
                    KiwiFarmsArkavel
                    Gonna Shit This Down Legion Guardians The Legion of Kiwi INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Slipper to Ass 2nd Top Poster 🥈 former staff 10kth upvoter Banned
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    maybe one day I can moderate

                    

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    -1
                    • A Former User?
                      A Former User?
                      A Former User
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      maybw one day

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • KiwiFarmsArkavel
                        KiwiFarmsArkavel
                        KiwiFarmsArkavel
                        Gonna Shit This Down Legion Guardians The Legion of Kiwi INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Slipper to Ass 2nd Top Poster 🥈 former staff 10kth upvoter Banned
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        yeahh

                        

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • YourAriesBestie
                          YourAriesBestie
                          YourAriesBestie
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          WHAT?!
                          First Wolfie, then Yandere, Spam then JARED?!?!

                          I swear, it's gonna be Raven next.
                          In all serious-ness though, you were nothing short of brilliant mate. We all loved you and especially the work you put towards BDNS. I wish you the best, in whatever journey you choose to embark :)

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          3
                          • Banna-Chan
                            Banna-Chan
                            Banna-Chan
                            Sonadow Cult Sonadow Fans Tails supremacy ୨୧ Shadow Supremacy ★ THE LOUNGE
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            NOOO We'll miss youuu :<
                            DON'T FORGET ALL THE GREAT MOMENTS YOU'VE HAD ON HERE WITH US!!

                            Green: Happy lil freak
                            Yellow: Imma eat you freak
                            Red: Sad lil freak
                            Gray: Dont come near me I will bite you freak

                            Mwhahahaha Im UNSTOPPABLE U LIL FREAKS &amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;:D

                            Nared 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Banna-Chan Banna-Chan

                              NOOO We'll miss youuu :<
                              DON'T FORGET ALL THE GREAT MOMENTS YOU'VE HAD ON HERE WITH US!!

                              Nared
                              Nared
                              Nared
                              BrowseDNS Staff The "Happy Browsing!" Movement
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              @Banna-Chan hey. I never said i was leaving this site. Just retiring from my mod role

                              Your friend!

                              Pronouns:He/Him
                              Age:23

                              Happy Browsing!
                              Likes: Dubstep/EDM and Lofi

                              Cover photo made by me

                              Yuri is best doki, if anyone disagrees, they will meet an untimely fate /jk

                              If you need any advice just dm me

                              Banna-Chan 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Nared Nared

                                @Banna-Chan hey. I never said i was leaving this site. Just retiring from my mod role

                                Banna-Chan
                                Banna-Chan
                                Banna-Chan
                                Sonadow Cult Sonadow Fans Tails supremacy ୨୧ Shadow Supremacy ★ THE LOUNGE
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                @Nared ...I might be blind heh- ISSOK We shall still miss mod Nared

                                Green: Happy lil freak
                                Yellow: Imma eat you freak
                                Red: Sad lil freak
                                Gray: Dont come near me I will bite you freak

                                Mwhahahaha Im UNSTOPPABLE U LIL FREAKS &amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;:D

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • MozukuLR
                                  MozukuLR
                                  MozukuLR
                                  we read fanfic lol
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  Thank you for the dedication you've shown for BDNS.

                                  Thank you for your work.

                                  Thank you for being a great person.

                                  Most I can say, honestly.

                                  • Mozuku.

                                  "I bet that this is what you wanted
                                  I can't believe you got the best of me again
                                  I thought that you were being honest
                                  And now I wish I would'vе never let you in"

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Noctis
                                    Noctis
                                    Noctis
                                    Be Yourself With All Your Might
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #18
                                    This post is deleted!
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Noctis
                                      Noctis
                                      Noctis
                                      Be Yourself With All Your Might
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #19

                                      Srry I deleted the comment bc you said you weren't leaving and I was going to make a long message why you shouldn't leave but ur not and I'm happy :]

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ShadowGamerX
                                        ShadowGamerX
                                        ShadowGamerX
                                        Mentally Dead. i hate my life Emo kids broken… just let me die! ##adhd Gets hated on D e p r e s s i o n . . . Taken
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #20

                                        Thank you nared for the time you have been here! So sad to see another mod leave, but at least your not fully leaving dns :) gl on your journey man.

                                        idk

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Yuni
                                          Yuni
                                          Yuni
                                          THE LIT GANG Chico Bonito Fan Raven Empire
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #21

                                          W Nared

                                          Discord: mirs25
                                          Hmu when I'm not around :P
                                          [First text must be "cheese" so I dont get ya confused with someone ik]
                                          "When you take the trash out, do you come back out to check how it's doing? Exactly, so stop stalking your ex."

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular