Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Engagement
  4. Rating pfp's (I'll be brutally honest, I swear.)

Rating pfp's (I'll be brutally honest, I swear.)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
171 Posts 61 Posters 8.6k Views 54 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Snail Mail Snail Mail

    @thatguy
    Me?! iW0YLcMMBCwCzGWS7cYUg.webp
    This is peak, it's that one meme. That has light and dark colors, realistic! Posing, and centered. Mainly the pose is in view. 9.5!

    thatguy
    thatguy
    thatguy
    Bisexual 💙💜🩷 shrek geetar I ♥ Nirvana Arctic Monkeys♥ MCRMY green day ♥ smashing pumpkins rat in a cage But 20$ is 20$ Gonna Shit This Down And he was a fairy sweetpuddin 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ppl Tarmac fw<3 #fuckmybakalife Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ song of the day
    wrote last edited by
    #121

    @Littlebean_877 10/10 rating ngl 🔥

    Woah it's that guy (⁠‘⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠’⁠)

    Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • thatguy thatguy

      @Littlebean_877 10/10 rating ngl 🔥

      Snail Mail
      Snail Mail
      Snail Mail
      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
      wrote last edited by
      #122

      @thatguy Lmao

      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • Noctis Noctis

        Rate mine pls, but also guess what character it is / no cheat

        Snail Mail
        Snail Mail
        Snail Mail
        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
        wrote last edited by
        #123

        @Innocent I rated yours Innocent!

        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

          Halo

          Snail Mail
          Snail Mail
          Snail Mail
          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
          wrote last edited by
          #124

          @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
          The detail is.. It needs work. No hate for the creator!
          But I did say I would be honest.
          Good ose! More light colors..
          Centered!
          All of the person is in frame. Heck yeah.
          7.1

          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • bellaugh
            bellaugh
            bellaugh
            wrote last edited by
            #125

            how bout me

            “See, this is all I ever wanted for you, Will, for both of us. “It’s beautiful.”

            SB-2075-3296-5653

            hannigram 💗

            Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Snail Mail Snail Mail

              @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
              The detail is.. It needs work. No hate for the creator!
              But I did say I would be honest.
              Good ose! More light colors..
              Centered!
              All of the person is in frame. Heck yeah.
              7.1

              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
              Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
              wrote last edited by
              #126

              @Littlebean_877 @Lil_sillyz

              Pre sucked skittles
              PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
              https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

              If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
              Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

              Snail Mail Lil_sillyz 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                blue bird from undertale 2 but when not smug asf

                Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                wrote last edited by
                #127

                @UnpaidIntern
                Nuh Gng, which berdly don't matter. THE PFP DOES.
                Uuuhhhh.. It's cute! His face is in frame, dark and light color, detail, I like it! And well drawn berdly. soooo 8.7

                It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                  @Littlebean_877 @Lil_sillyz

                  Snail Mail
                  Snail Mail
                  Snail Mail
                  News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                  wrote last edited by
                  #128

                  @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA ?

                  It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                  I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                  Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                  ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                  TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 3 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                    @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA ?

                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                    Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                    wrote last edited by
                    #129

                    @Littlebean_877 they made it. Hold on ill grab the og

                    Pre sucked skittles
                    PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                    https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                    If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                    Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • bellaugh bellaugh

                      how bout me

                      Snail Mail
                      Snail Mail
                      Snail Mail
                      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                      wrote last edited by
                      #130

                      @bellaugh It's BATMAN!
                      Dark and light color, realistic, centered, can see most of the pose. No face though..9.3!

                      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                      bellaugh 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                        @bellaugh It's BATMAN!
                        Dark and light color, realistic, centered, can see most of the pose. No face though..9.3!

                        bellaugh
                        bellaugh
                        bellaugh
                        wrote last edited by
                        #131

                        @Littlebean_877 OMG YES THATS SO TUFF THANKS

                        “See, this is all I ever wanted for you, Will, for both of us. “It’s beautiful.”

                        SB-2075-3296-5653

                        hannigram 💗

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                          @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA ?

                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                          Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                          wrote last edited by
                          #132

                          @Littlebean_877 https://1drv.ms/i/c/08cd91683442f1c2/IQBN-gThTEBUQ7acZooXxp4sAY1nonkBsq0UZPIJRPwobGM

                          Pre sucked skittles
                          PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                          https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                          If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                          Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                          thatguy 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                            @Littlebean_877 https://1drv.ms/i/c/08cd91683442f1c2/IQBN-gThTEBUQ7acZooXxp4sAY1nonkBsq0UZPIJRPwobGM

                            thatguy
                            thatguy
                            thatguy
                            Bisexual 💙💜🩷 shrek geetar I ♥ Nirvana Arctic Monkeys♥ MCRMY green day ♥ smashing pumpkins rat in a cage But 20$ is 20$ Gonna Shit This Down And he was a fairy sweetpuddin 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ppl Tarmac fw<3 #fuckmybakalife Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ song of the day
                            wrote last edited by
                            #133

                            @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA hmmm that dont work 🥀

                            Woah it's that guy (⁠‘⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠’⁠)

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                              Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                              wrote last edited by
                              #134

                              [censored] hold on ill get a new one

                              Pre sucked skittles
                              PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                              https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                              If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                              Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA ?

                                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                                wrote last edited by
                                #135

                                @Littlebean_877 alt text

                                Pre sucked skittles
                                PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                                https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                                If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                                Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                                Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Noctis
                                  Noctis
                                  Noctis
                                  Be Yourself With All Your Might
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #136

                                  Mmmmhmm

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Noctis
                                    Noctis
                                    Noctis
                                    Be Yourself With All Your Might
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #137

                                    Ou my bad I forgot

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • BLINKON_GILLIT
                                      BLINKON_GILLIT
                                      BLINKON_GILLIT
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #138

                                      :o

                                      ~hεyy!~
                                      ~κρσρ sταη~
                                      ~frιεηdly~
                                      ~shε/hεr~
                                      ⊂☆★☆⊃

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                                        @Littlebean_877 @Lil_sillyz

                                        Lil_sillyz
                                        Lil_sillyz
                                        Lil_sillyz
                                        "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #139

                                        @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA hm?

                                        IMG_8081.png
                                        What my colors mean:
                                        Green: online able to talk!!!
                                        Yellow: away
                                        Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                                        Gray: offline
                                        E + E ig
                                        (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                                        Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Yougot1960ed
                                          Yougot1960ed
                                          Yougot1960ed
                                          Cara's followers Gathering BDNS Y Gang
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #140

                                          Hey where's me?

                                          Why is everyone on BDNS so cringe(Except for me and the people I like)
                                          -Yougot1960ed, 2026

                                          Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 5
                                          • 6
                                          • 7
                                          • 8
                                          • 9
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular