Rating pfp's (I'll be brutally honest, I swear.)
-
Rate my totally normal profile pic
@mrmojangles3552
Is that the popular game, forget how to spell it honestly.. It seems a little crooked so minus points uh... Blue, dark and light color. Looks silly and sick. 8.4! -
Wsp twin. All i gotta say about my pfp is ifykyk
@StarryPeach
I don't snow chat..
But, it's centered! Dark.. Though I don't count the hair as light as it's in a dark screening. Uhh.. Detailed due to it being Anime. 9.1! -
I swear m not emo....
@Shockrat
Yeah, this had me "shocked" get it..?
ANyhow! I didn't think emo at first, I thought more of a... Creepy cave! It looks sick, realistic! SO added points! Bro it looks like it's gonna eat me alive. Sooo.. Dark color.. Uh not really light but I can see light color in it more. So dark and light. 8.7! -
Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
Me pls
-
@littlebean_877 hi...
@ladiesman217
Don't be scared chat! I am honest though, so be a little..
Hmm.. The flag is also what you love, so I like that. Added points. It's dark and light, realistic! Centered.. 9.6 -
Rate mine
@macncheese.
Demanding much?
Alright.
I love the spinny top. Cute!
The dog looks to be a German Shepherd.
Realistic, dark and light colors. Detail due to being realistic. 9.9! -
wjat abt minee
Uh.. 0.1
Okay, it does have light and dark. But it's the original logo, not really you or yourself.. -
Family reunion with little bean when?
-
Imma get slimed out for mine… but uhh……

@Lucifer-s-Love
WOAH. Nuh, kidding. I ain't slimming. Uh, detail, light.. No dark.. Detail! ANd centered! 8.2 -
THE COOLEST KIDS ARE BLOWING OFF YOUR SOCKS YOU KNOW YOU’RE NEVER GETTING RID OF COOL KIDS ON YOUR BLOCK anyways rate my PFP
@C00LKIDDD
NO WAY!!
C00lkidd, mentioned!!!
Bro, dark and light colors, detailed, centered. bro. You get 10/10. -
I used to have a German Shepherd pet
-
Can u rate mine?
@Nonbinary_wolf
Yooo, details are sick!
Dark and light colors, kinda to the left more then centered.. 9.4 -
If you don't mind, can you rate mine as well?
@Araghie
Bro what are you on.. 'll rate..
Light and dark colors, details. Not centered, and unable to see full face.. 6.3 -
howseth ist mine pfpe?
@Fusion14
Dark and light colors!
centered, something on the side I can't see, details aren't bad! 7.6! -
@Evil-Overlord
I see your pfp a lot, it has like, the best detail. (Besides realistic) in anime, centered, can see the hand kinda well. Both hands visible. Dark and light colors. Soooo 9.8!! -
@Littlebean_877 hey twinnie
@boomboxXD
Hey my Gng!
I see.. your pfp is of an old anime style. Mostly black gray and white.
Not light colors..But it's okay!
Details in anime books are peak! SO good detail!
Centered!
everything need to be seen, is seen! 9.2! -
Haiiii

@thatguy
Me?!
This is peak, it's that one meme. That has light and dark colors, realistic! Posing, and centered. Mainly the pose is in view. 9.5! -
I'll rate your pfp oit of 10. (I'll be brutally honesy, trust.
CHECK OUT Snail Mail NEWS!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login