Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Engagement
  4. Rating pfp's (I'll be brutally honest, I swear.)

Rating pfp's (I'll be brutally honest, I swear.)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
171 Posts 61 Posters 8.6k Views 54 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mrmojangles3552 mrmojangles3552

    Rate my totally normal profile pic

    Snail Mail
    Snail Mail
    Snail Mail
    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
    wrote last edited by
    #101

    @mrmojangles3552
    Is that the popular game, forget how to spell it honestly.. It seems a little crooked so minus points uh... Blue, dark and light color. Looks silly and sick. 8.4!

    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Noctis
      Noctis
      Noctis
      Be Yourself With All Your Might
      wrote last edited by
      #102

      Rate mine pls, but also guess what character it is / no cheat

      Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • StarryPeach StarryPeach

        Wsp twin. All i gotta say about my pfp is ifykyk

        Snail Mail
        Snail Mail
        Snail Mail
        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
        wrote last edited by
        #103

        @StarryPeach
        I don't snow chat.. 🥀
        But, it's centered! Dark.. Though I don't count the hair as light as it's in a dark screening. Uhh.. Detailed due to it being Anime. 9.1!

        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Shockrat Shockrat

          I swear m not emo....

          Snail Mail
          Snail Mail
          Snail Mail
          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
          wrote last edited by
          #104

          @Shockrat
          Yeah, this had me "shocked" get it..?
          ANyhow! I didn't think emo at first, I thought more of a... Creepy cave! It looks sick, realistic! SO added points! Bro it looks like it's gonna eat me alive. Sooo.. Dark color.. Uh not really light but I can see light color in it more. So dark and light. 8.7!

          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

          Shockrat 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
            Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
            wrote last edited by
            #105

            Me pls

            Pre sucked skittles
            PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
            https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

            If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
            Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ladiesman217 ladiesman217

              @littlebean_877 hi...

              Snail Mail
              Snail Mail
              Snail Mail
              News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
              wrote last edited by
              #106

              @ladiesman217
              Don't be scared chat! I am honest though, so be a little..
              Hmm.. The flag is also what you love, so I like that. Added points. It's dark and light, realistic! Centered.. 9.6

              It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
              I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
              Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

              ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

              ladiesman217 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • macncheese. macncheese.

                Rate mine

                Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                Snail Mail
                News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                wrote last edited by
                #107

                @macncheese.
                Demanding much?
                Alright.
                I love the spinny top. Cute! ♥
                The dog looks to be a German Shepherd.
                Realistic, dark and light colors. Detail due to being realistic. 9.9!

                It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Noctis
                  Noctis
                  Noctis
                  Be Yourself With All Your Might
                  wrote last edited by
                  #108

                  I used to have a German Shepherd pet

                  Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • A Former User? A Former User

                    wjat abt minee

                    Snail Mail
                    Snail Mail
                    Snail Mail
                    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                    wrote last edited by
                    #109

                    Uh.. 0.1
                    Okay, it does have light and dark. But it's the original logo, not really you or yourself..

                    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                      Family reunion with little bean when?

                      Snail Mail
                      Snail Mail
                      Snail Mail
                      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                      wrote last edited by
                      #110

                      @TheBananaMan
                      RIGHT NOW.

                      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Lucifer's Love Lucifer's Love

                        Imma get slimed out for mine… but uhh…… 😓

                        Snail Mail
                        Snail Mail
                        Snail Mail
                        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                        wrote last edited by
                        #111

                        @Lucifer-s-Love
                        WOAH. Nuh, kidding. I ain't slimming. Uh, detail, light.. No dark.. Detail! ANd centered! 8.2

                        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • C00LKIDDD C00LKIDDD

                          THE COOLEST KIDS ARE BLOWING OFF YOUR SOCKS YOU KNOW YOU’RE NEVER GETTING RID OF COOL KIDS ON YOUR BLOCK anyways rate my PFP

                          Snail Mail
                          Snail Mail
                          Snail Mail
                          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                          wrote last edited by
                          #112

                          @C00LKIDDD
                          NO WAY!!
                          C00lkidd, mentioned!!!
                          Bro, dark and light colors, detailed, centered. bro. You get 10/10.

                          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Noctis Noctis

                            I used to have a German Shepherd pet

                            Snail Mail
                            Snail Mail
                            Snail Mail
                            News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                            wrote last edited by
                            #113

                            @Innocent Really?

                            It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                            I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                            Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                            ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Nonbinary_wolf Nonbinary_wolf

                              Can u rate mine?

                              Snail Mail
                              Snail Mail
                              Snail Mail
                              News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                              wrote last edited by
                              #114

                              @Nonbinary_wolf
                              Yooo, details are sick!
                              Dark and light colors, kinda to the left more then centered.. 9.4

                              It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                              I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                              Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                              ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Araghie Araghie

                                If you don't mind, can you rate mine as well?

                                Snail Mail
                                Snail Mail
                                Snail Mail
                                News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                wrote last edited by
                                #115

                                @Araghie
                                😭Bro what are you on.. 'll rate..
                                Light and dark colors, details. Not centered, and unable to see full face.. 6.3

                                It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                                ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Fusion14 Fusion14

                                  howseth ist mine pfpe?

                                  Snail Mail
                                  Snail Mail
                                  Snail Mail
                                  News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #116

                                  @Fusion14
                                  Dark and light colors!
                                  centered, something on the side I can't see, details aren't bad! 7.6!

                                  It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                  I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                  Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                                  ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Evil Overlord Evil Overlord

                                    Me

                                    Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #117

                                    @Evil-Overlord
                                    I see your pfp a lot, it has like, the best detail. (Besides realistic) in anime, centered, can see the hand kinda well. Both hands visible. Dark and light colors. Soooo 9.8!!

                                    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                                    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • boomboxXD boomboxXD

                                      @Littlebean_877 hey twinnie

                                      Snail Mail
                                      Snail Mail
                                      Snail Mail
                                      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #118

                                      @boomboxXD
                                      Hey my Gng!
                                      I see.. your pfp is of an old anime style. Mostly black gray and white.
                                      Not light colors..But it's okay!
                                      Details in anime books are peak! SO good detail!
                                      Centered!
                                      everything need to be seen, is seen! 9.2!

                                      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                                      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • thatguy thatguy

                                        Haiiii 🌊

                                        Snail Mail
                                        Snail Mail
                                        Snail Mail
                                        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Dark Humor Club VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #119

                                        @thatguy
                                        Me?! iW0YLcMMBCwCzGWS7cYUg.webp
                                        This is peak, it's that one meme. That has light and dark colors, realistic! Posing, and centered. Mainly the pose is in view. 9.5!

                                        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...?

                                        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                        thatguy 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                          I'll rate your pfp oit of 10. (I'll be brutally honesy, trust.
                                          CHECK OUT Snail Mail NEWS!!!

                                          Faust
                                          Faust
                                          Faust
                                          PM Taken 𖦹 OT12
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #120

                                          @Littlebean_877 f

                                          Hey, feel free to read my blog.
                                          Minor || It/Name || EN/ZH/FR 🆗
                                          please don't use you/yours

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • 6
                                          • 7
                                          • 8
                                          • 9
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular