Whos your fav artist??
-
theres a few ppl of who ik @Sweetliketarmac Her fav is Cavetown i believe
n ik @MCRno1fan fav too its pretty obvi
mines proly Mother Mother or hmmm maybe Olivia Rodrigo
lemmme know yalls in the comments :p@Jazzyxx YESSS

-
@Jazzyxx YESSS
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned@SweetLikeTarmac YASSSS
-
Blur, Sombr and Conan Gray <3
-
Blur, Sombr and Conan Gray <3
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned@YourAriesBestie ooh thats tuff
-
@YourAriesBestie ooh thats tuff
@Jazzyxx
yes mush
-
roddy ricch, king von, lil yachty, drake, weekend, nf, ynw melly, lil durk, eminem
-
juice world
-
Che, prettifun, osamason, slayr, Lucy bedroque
-
Che, prettifun, osamason, slayr, Lucy bedroque
@idekatp00-_ wtf is this
-
olivia rodrigo!!!!! she so awsome and perfectly perfect and shes so pretty and i luv her and i wanna b js lik her when i grow up she so cool and nice and she can do no wrong







-
@idekatp00-_ wtf is this
-
@idekatp00-_ wtf is this
@sk8terboi their ug artist, lucy made a pretty popular songs its called "how to pretned" but imo his other projects like unmusique & sisterhood r better.
-
"ren" an artist on yt and spotify, also known as "renmakesmusic"
-
idk if i get hated But Melanie Martinez, KATSEYE , Illit, Le sserifem , Liken park, Chevelle and Stray kids but theres alot more
-
idk if i get hated But Melanie Martinez, KATSEYE , Illit, Le sserifem , Liken park, Chevelle and Stray kids but theres alot more
@Vanilleyy MELANIE
LINKIN PARK AHH
-
@Vanilleyy MELANIE
LINKIN PARK AHH
-
idk if i get hated But Melanie Martinez, KATSEYE , Illit, Le sserifem , Liken park, Chevelle and Stray kids but theres alot more
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned@Vanilleyy OHHH YEAH THATS TUFF KID BROTHER
-
@Vanilleyy OHHH YEAH THATS TUFF KID BROTHER
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
