Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Music
  3. Whos your fav artist??

Whos your fav artist??

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
87 Posts 19 Posters 6.7k Views 17 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Vanilleyy
    Vanilleyy
    Vanilleyy
    🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ☆VANIKIWISILLYZ★ ☆Vanillrussahh★ Linkin park ★ Knives Chau Fan-Club milkaholic HAIL MOUTHCLOUD We Stan Shuntaro★ 9 Kensa kids Zero Ultra
    wrote on last edited by
    #28

    idk if i get hated But Melanie Martinez, KATSEYE , Illit, Le sserifem , Liken park, Chevelle and Stray kids but theres alot more

    ‧₊˚♱𝓘𝓷 𝓜𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓷... 𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵♱˚₊

    SweetLikeTarmac RazorBladeElli 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • Vanilleyy Vanilleyy

      idk if i get hated But Melanie Martinez, KATSEYE , Illit, Le sserifem , Liken park, Chevelle and Stray kids but theres alot more

      SweetLikeTarmac
      SweetLikeTarmac
      SweetLikeTarmac
      ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
      wrote on last edited by
      #29

      @Vanilleyy MELANIE

      LINKIN PARK AHH

      Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
      El juno

      Vanilleyy 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

        @Vanilleyy MELANIE

        LINKIN PARK AHH

        Vanilleyy
        Vanilleyy
        Vanilleyy
        🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ☆VANIKIWISILLYZ★ ☆Vanillrussahh★ Linkin park ★ Knives Chau Fan-Club milkaholic HAIL MOUTHCLOUD We Stan Shuntaro★ 9 Kensa kids Zero Ultra
        wrote on last edited by
        #30

        @SweetLikeTarmac THERE SOO GOOD OMLL ><

        ‧₊˚♱𝓘𝓷 𝓜𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓷... 𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵♱˚₊

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Vanilleyy Vanilleyy

          idk if i get hated But Melanie Martinez, KATSEYE , Illit, Le sserifem , Liken park, Chevelle and Stray kids but theres alot more

          RazorBladeElli
          RazorBladeElli
          RazorBladeElli
          Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
          wrote on last edited by
          #31

          @Vanilleyy OHHH YEAH THATS TUFF KID BROTHER

          Vanilleyy 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

            @Vanilleyy OHHH YEAH THATS TUFF KID BROTHER

            Vanilleyy
            Vanilleyy
            Vanilleyy
            🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ☆VANIKIWISILLYZ★ ☆Vanillrussahh★ Linkin park ★ Knives Chau Fan-Club milkaholic HAIL MOUTHCLOUD We Stan Shuntaro★ 9 Kensa kids Zero Ultra
            wrote on last edited by
            #32

            @Jazzyxx THANK YUUU ><

            ‧₊˚♱𝓘𝓷 𝓜𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓷... 𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵♱˚₊

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ama ama

              I have a bunch, but my fav favs are underscores & jane remover!

              -x-playdead-x-
              -x-playdead-x-
              -x-playdead-x-
              Angel ♥ bling bling! cutie giddy up gangsta ♥ Sweetheart ♥ -*Angel*- =(^.".^)= count your blessings attack attack! ismfof Cuddle Puddle I ♡ My BF meow deathcore lover Emo kids suicide silence katywentmissing ==~ Hawthorne Heights ~== Heavymetal fans!?!? NEET Hello Kitty Cult Eyeliner Cult Dance,Dance Crazy In Love. Taken computer nerds Coders 420 the walking dead
              wrote on last edited by
              #33

              @ama caught u again ama

              "I'll wear your skin as a suit, pretend to be you, your friends will like you more than they used to." -from first to last
              alt text

              ama 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • -x-playdead-x- -x-playdead-x-

                @ama caught u again ama

                ama
                ama
                ama
                wrote on last edited by
                #34

                @ange jr is peak boi u just dont get it 🥲

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • A Former User?
                  A Former User?
                  A Former User
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #35

                  Twenty one pilot's

                  SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • A Former User? A Former User

                    Twenty one pilot's

                    SweetLikeTarmac
                    SweetLikeTarmac
                    SweetLikeTarmac
                    ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #36

                    @xXIdc_go_awayXx huzz agrees w u (hbd)

                    Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                    El juno

                    A Former User? Vanilleyy 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                      @xXIdc_go_awayXx huzz agrees w u (hbd)

                      A Former User?
                      A Former User?
                      A Former User
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #37

                      @SweetLikeTarmac said in Whos your fav artist??:

                      @xXIdc_go_awayXx huzz agrees w u (hbd)
                      What's hbd?

                      SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • A Former User? A Former User

                        @SweetLikeTarmac said in Whos your fav artist??:

                        @xXIdc_go_awayXx huzz agrees w u (hbd)
                        What's hbd?

                        SweetLikeTarmac
                        SweetLikeTarmac
                        SweetLikeTarmac
                        ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #38

                        @xXIdc_go_awayXx happy birthday ^^ its his birthday lolz

                        Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                        El juno

                        RazorBladeElli A Former User? 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                          @xXIdc_go_awayXx happy birthday ^^ its his birthday lolz

                          RazorBladeElli
                          RazorBladeElli
                          RazorBladeElli
                          Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #39

                          @SweetLikeTarmac WHOS THE HUZZ

                          SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                            @SweetLikeTarmac WHOS THE HUZZ

                            SweetLikeTarmac
                            SweetLikeTarmac
                            SweetLikeTarmac
                            ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                            wrote on last edited by SweetLikeTarmac
                            #40

                            @Jazzyxx I DONT WANNA TALK ABT IT AUH
                            Screenshot 2026-07-05 4.10.02 PM.png

                            Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                            El juno

                            SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                              @xXIdc_go_awayXx happy birthday ^^ its his birthday lolz

                              A Former User?
                              A Former User?
                              A Former User
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #41

                              @SweetLikeTarmac 😅 oh

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • RazorBladeElli
                                RazorBladeElli
                                RazorBladeElli
                                Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #42

                                Uhm

                                SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                                  Uhm

                                  SweetLikeTarmac
                                  SweetLikeTarmac
                                  SweetLikeTarmac
                                  ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                                  wrote on last edited by SweetLikeTarmac
                                  #43

                                  @Jazzyxx wha
                                  Screenshot 2026-07-04 3.09.26 PM.png

                                  Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                                  El juno

                                  RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                                    @Jazzyxx wha
                                    Screenshot 2026-07-04 3.09.26 PM.png

                                    RazorBladeElli
                                    RazorBladeElli
                                    RazorBladeElli
                                    Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #44

                                    @SweetLikeTarmac idk but @MCRno1fan has -44 rep n i didnt do it lmao

                                    SweetLikeTarmac Vanilleyy 2 Replies Last reply
                                    0
                                    • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                                      @SweetLikeTarmac idk but @MCRno1fan has -44 rep n i didnt do it lmao

                                      SweetLikeTarmac
                                      SweetLikeTarmac
                                      SweetLikeTarmac
                                      ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #45

                                      @Jazzyxx DONT GUILT TRIP ME. I REGRET NOTHING

                                      Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                                      El juno

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                                        @xXIdc_go_awayXx huzz agrees w u (hbd)

                                        Vanilleyy
                                        Vanilleyy
                                        Vanilleyy
                                        🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ☆VANIKIWISILLYZ★ ☆Vanillrussahh★ Linkin park ★ Knives Chau Fan-Club milkaholic HAIL MOUTHCLOUD We Stan Shuntaro★ 9 Kensa kids Zero Ultra
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #46

                                        @SweetLikeTarmac OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOMEONE HAS HUZZZZZZZ?????????

                                        ‧₊˚♱𝓘𝓷 𝓜𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓷... 𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵♱˚₊

                                        SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Vanilleyy Vanilleyy

                                          @SweetLikeTarmac OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOMEONE HAS HUZZZZZZZ?????????

                                          SweetLikeTarmac
                                          SweetLikeTarmac
                                          SweetLikeTarmac
                                          ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #47

                                          @Vanilleyy NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

                                          Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                                          El juno

                                          Vanilleyy 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular