Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Music
  3. Whos your fav artist??

Whos your fav artist??

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
87 Posts 19 Posters 6.7k Views 17 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

    @Jazzyxx ohhh nooo, i'm busted

    RazorBladeElli
    RazorBladeElli
    RazorBladeElli
    Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
    wrote on last edited by
    #64

    @SweetLikeTarmac nuh uhh

    SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

      @SweetLikeTarmac nuh uhh

      SweetLikeTarmac
      SweetLikeTarmac
      SweetLikeTarmac
      ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
      wrote on last edited by
      #65

      @Jazzyxx huh

      Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
      El juno

      ren 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

        @Jazzyxx huh

        ren
        ren
        ren
        Banned
        wrote on last edited by
        #66

        getting along girls?

        RazorBladeElli SweetLikeTarmac 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • ren ren

          getting along girls?

          RazorBladeElli
          RazorBladeElli
          RazorBladeElli
          Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
          wrote on last edited by
          #67

          @ren i wish

          ren 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

            @ren i wish

            ren
            ren
            ren
            Banned
            wrote on last edited by
            #68

            @Jazzyxx

            😭😭 whats wrong i wanna fix

            RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ren ren

              @Jazzyxx

              😭😭 whats wrong i wanna fix

              RazorBladeElli
              RazorBladeElli
              RazorBladeElli
              Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
              wrote on last edited by
              #69

              @ren blud idek but its my fault ik that

              ren 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ren ren

                getting along girls?

                SweetLikeTarmac
                SweetLikeTarmac
                SweetLikeTarmac
                ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                wrote on last edited by
                #70

                @ren NUH

                Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                El juno

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • tbone
                  tbone
                  tbone
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #71

                  matalica baby

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                    @ren blud idek but its my fault ik that

                    ren
                    ren
                    ren
                    Banned
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #72

                    @Jazzyxx

                    FIX IT I DONT WANT YOU TWO FIGHTING

                    SweetLikeTarmac Vanilleyy 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • ren ren

                      @Jazzyxx

                      FIX IT I DONT WANT YOU TWO FIGHTING

                      SweetLikeTarmac
                      SweetLikeTarmac
                      SweetLikeTarmac
                      ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #73

                      @ren

                      Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                      El juno

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ren ren

                        @Jazzyxx

                        FIX IT I DONT WANT YOU TWO FIGHTING

                        Vanilleyy
                        Vanilleyy
                        Vanilleyy
                        🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ☆VANIKIWISILLYZ★ ☆Vanillrussahh★ Linkin park ★ Knives Chau Fan-Club milkaholic HAIL MOUTHCLOUD We Stan Shuntaro★ 9 Kensa kids Zero Ultra
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #74

                        @ren Wait they were fighting??

                        ‧₊˚♱𝓘𝓷 𝓜𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓷... 𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵♱˚₊

                        ren 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Vanilleyy
                          Vanilleyy
                          Vanilleyy
                          🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ☆VANIKIWISILLYZ★ ☆Vanillrussahh★ Linkin park ★ Knives Chau Fan-Club milkaholic HAIL MOUTHCLOUD We Stan Shuntaro★ 9 Kensa kids Zero Ultra
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #75

                          Gng how many ep did i miss???

                          ‧₊˚♱𝓘𝓷 𝓜𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓷... 𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵♱˚₊

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • LarryFire
                            LarryFire
                            LarryFire
                            Jaiden's Bus Belt to ass Murder Drones Fans The OG FNaF fans ☆ 😈Hellverse A Minecraft movie fans Anti Cringe 67 mustard bluds マインクラフト . bcg fan club! Gay People •Cat Gang• i <3 my computer Eeveelution Fan! South Park Roleplayers! Femboy :3 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Silliest Goobers Gets hated on 67 overlord here BDNS DATABASE car enthusiasts Demon slayer Fan shrub cult krendrick lamar Food Lovers Dead Char 🌹 conspiracy theorist Edd Enhypen Lovers Internet Troll Donut's Box Fans of Star Wars 💖✨Certified Gay Person✨💖 Minecraft Pros Damn is 😂🎉 toetickler victim STRNGER THINGS FANS roblox ANTI FURRY HATTERS Hazbin Hotel Fans Glitch-Production Bcv army Gang Dark Humor Club Free Andy rip andy ✝|-) Christianity (-|🙏 👼Child Of God ✝️ Knives Chau Fan-Club GrilledCat gang
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #76

                            Pharrell williams

                            Hmmm I don’t know
                            SW 3567-8243-3413
                            Second SW 2763 5363 9997
                            My life, my rules, my style, my attitude you love me or hate me. I don’t care.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Vanilleyy Vanilleyy

                              @ren Wait they were fighting??

                              ren
                              ren
                              ren
                              Banned
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #77

                              @Vanilleyy

                              idk thats what she told me i dont think they were??

                              RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ren ren

                                @Vanilleyy

                                idk thats what she told me i dont think they were??

                                RazorBladeElli
                                RazorBladeElli
                                RazorBladeElli
                                Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #78

                                @ren tar got upset w me for telling vani what happened w MCR

                                Vanilleyy SweetLikeTarmac 2 Replies Last reply
                                0
                                • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                                  @ren tar got upset w me for telling vani what happened w MCR

                                  Vanilleyy
                                  Vanilleyy
                                  Vanilleyy
                                  🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ☆VANIKIWISILLYZ★ ☆Vanillrussahh★ Linkin park ★ Knives Chau Fan-Club milkaholic HAIL MOUTHCLOUD We Stan Shuntaro★ 9 Kensa kids Zero Ultra
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #79

                                  @Jazzyxx Ohhh

                                  ‧₊˚♱𝓘𝓷 𝓜𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓷... 𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵♱˚₊

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                                    @ren tar got upset w me for telling vani what happened w MCR

                                    SweetLikeTarmac
                                    SweetLikeTarmac
                                    SweetLikeTarmac
                                    ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #80

                                    @Jazzyxx nah I js don't want you shouting for the world to know

                                    Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                                    El juno

                                    RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                                      @Jazzyxx nah I js don't want you shouting for the world to know

                                      RazorBladeElli
                                      RazorBladeElli
                                      RazorBladeElli
                                      Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #81

                                      @SweetLikeTarmac hey im quite the quiet speaker, gotta tone like fluttershy, doubt im shouting anything, but again sorry twin :(

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli
                                        [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                                        SweetLikeTarmac
                                        SweetLikeTarmac
                                        SweetLikeTarmac
                                        ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #82

                                        @Jazzyxx said in Whos your fav artist??:

                                        @Vanilleyy @SweetLikeTarmac
                                        OMG BC THEY HAVENT BEEN ONLINE SINCE TAR SPAMMED NEGATIVES AND TEXTED THEM

                                        totally not shouting it out to the worlllddd

                                        Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                                        El juno

                                        RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                                          @Jazzyxx said in Whos your fav artist??:

                                          @Vanilleyy @SweetLikeTarmac
                                          OMG BC THEY HAVENT BEEN ONLINE SINCE TAR SPAMMED NEGATIVES AND TEXTED THEM

                                          totally not shouting it out to the worlllddd

                                          RazorBladeElli
                                          RazorBladeElli
                                          RazorBladeElli
                                          Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #83

                                          @SweetLikeTarmac hey man ill delete it, sorry abt that

                                          SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular