Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Music
  3. Whos your fav artist??

Whos your fav artist??

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
87 Posts 19 Posters 6.7k Views 17 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ren ren

    @Vanilleyy

    idk thats what she told me i dont think they were??

    RazorBladeElli
    RazorBladeElli
    RazorBladeElli
    Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
    wrote on last edited by
    #78

    @ren tar got upset w me for telling vani what happened w MCR

    Vanilleyy SweetLikeTarmac 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

      @ren tar got upset w me for telling vani what happened w MCR

      Vanilleyy
      Vanilleyy
      Vanilleyy
      🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ☆VANIKIWISILLYZ★ ☆Vanillrussahh★ Linkin park ★ Knives Chau Fan-Club milkaholic HAIL MOUTHCLOUD We Stan Shuntaro★ 9 Kensa kids Zero Ultra
      wrote on last edited by
      #79

      @Jazzyxx Ohhh

      ‧₊˚♱𝓘𝓷 𝓜𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓷... 𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵♱˚₊

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

        @ren tar got upset w me for telling vani what happened w MCR

        SweetLikeTarmac
        SweetLikeTarmac
        SweetLikeTarmac
        ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
        wrote on last edited by
        #80

        @Jazzyxx nah I js don't want you shouting for the world to know

        Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
        El juno

        RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

          @Jazzyxx nah I js don't want you shouting for the world to know

          RazorBladeElli
          RazorBladeElli
          RazorBladeElli
          Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
          wrote on last edited by
          #81

          @SweetLikeTarmac hey im quite the quiet speaker, gotta tone like fluttershy, doubt im shouting anything, but again sorry twin :(

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli
            [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
            SweetLikeTarmac
            SweetLikeTarmac
            SweetLikeTarmac
            ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
            wrote on last edited by
            #82

            @Jazzyxx said in Whos your fav artist??:

            @Vanilleyy @SweetLikeTarmac
            OMG BC THEY HAVENT BEEN ONLINE SINCE TAR SPAMMED NEGATIVES AND TEXTED THEM

            totally not shouting it out to the worlllddd

            Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
            El juno

            RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

              @Jazzyxx said in Whos your fav artist??:

              @Vanilleyy @SweetLikeTarmac
              OMG BC THEY HAVENT BEEN ONLINE SINCE TAR SPAMMED NEGATIVES AND TEXTED THEM

              totally not shouting it out to the worlllddd

              RazorBladeElli
              RazorBladeElli
              RazorBladeElli
              Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
              wrote on last edited by
              #83

              @SweetLikeTarmac hey man ill delete it, sorry abt that

              SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                @SweetLikeTarmac hey man ill delete it, sorry abt that

                SweetLikeTarmac
                SweetLikeTarmac
                SweetLikeTarmac
                ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                wrote on last edited by
                #84

                @Jazzyxx its fine. no hard feelings, it was my mistake messaging him.

                Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                El juno

                RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                  @Jazzyxx its fine. no hard feelings, it was my mistake messaging him.

                  RazorBladeElli
                  RazorBladeElli
                  RazorBladeElli
                  Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #85

                  @SweetLikeTarmac its chill dw

                  ren 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                    @SweetLikeTarmac its chill dw

                    ren
                    ren
                    ren
                    Banned
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #86

                    @Jazzyxx @SweetLikeTarmac

                    YAYYY

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Vanilleyy
                      Vanilleyy
                      Vanilleyy
                      🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ☆VANIKIWISILLYZ★ ☆Vanillrussahh★ Linkin park ★ Knives Chau Fan-Club milkaholic HAIL MOUTHCLOUD We Stan Shuntaro★ 9 Kensa kids Zero Ultra
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #87

                      ohh yeaa Jaz and Tarmacc made uppp :33

                      ‧₊˚♱𝓘𝓷 𝓜𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓷... 𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵♱˚₊

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • 1
                      • 2
                      • 3
                      • 4
                      • 5
                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Groups
                      • Users
                      • Tags
                      • Popular