Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you

name three random things that are red flags about you that'd likely make someone avoid dating you

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
redflagsexposingurself
82 Posts 25 Posters 4.9k Views 18 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A Former User?
    A Former User?
    A Former User
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    1im quiet
    2 I'm A fast typer so I make lots of mistakes
    3 I'm quiet and smart the reason smart is a bad thing is because I can tell when someone's lying

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Aries
      Aries
      Aries
      Free Afghani Women Melt Ice Twatstard L 503 I <3 writing ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Detective Pink Pony Club ~*Chappell Roan*~ Greenwich Mean
      wrote on last edited by
      #9
      1. I talk a lot
      2. I struggle to admit when i'm wrong
      3. I'm judgemental

      <3

      You're not reading this instead of my post, right?
      BestieChat
      'Even if a movie has a terrible ending that you dislike, you should never cut it off in the middle' - Wolfie

      A Former User? freakishbat 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • TwoTimee
        TwoTimee
        TwoTimee
        | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
        wrote on last edited by
        #10
        This post is deleted!
        FlavPlaz45129 1 Reply Last reply
        -1
        • Aries Aries
          1. I talk a lot
          2. I struggle to admit when i'm wrong
          3. I'm judgemental

          <3

          A Former User?
          A Former User?
          A Former User
          wrote on last edited by
          #11

          @Aries Respect✌

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • TwoTimee TwoTimee
            [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
            FlavPlaz45129
            FlavPlaz45129
            FlavPlaz45129
            The IDG
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            @spwnchild YO I DRANK MY OWN BLOOD TOO! TWINSSSS!!!

            go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

            TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • A Former User?
              A Former User?
              A Former User
              wrote on last edited by
              #13

              uhh

              1: im kinda skinny, it might give some concern
              2: i kinda just lowk leave randomly when chatring, i dont do anything else, usually when im feeling horrible
              3: i get kinda angy easily when i lose some5imes not rly like i can do anythingat 5'2 and 80 pounds

              TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • FlavPlaz45129 FlavPlaz45129

                @spwnchild YO I DRANK MY OWN BLOOD TOO! TWINSSSS!!!

                TwoTimee
                TwoTimee
                TwoTimee
                | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                wrote on last edited by
                #14
                This post is deleted!
                FlavPlaz45129 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • TwoTimee TwoTimee
                  [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                  FlavPlaz45129
                  FlavPlaz45129
                  FlavPlaz45129
                  The IDG
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #15

                  @spwnchild ehh blood doesn't taste that bad. i like the taste of metal.

                  go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

                  TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • A Former User?
                    A Former User?
                    A Former User
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #16

                    None of those are red flags

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • FlavPlaz45129 FlavPlaz45129

                      @spwnchild ehh blood doesn't taste that bad. i like the taste of metal.

                      TwoTimee
                      TwoTimee
                      TwoTimee
                      | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #17
                      This post is deleted!
                      FlavPlaz45129 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • A Former User? A Former User

                        uhh

                        1: im kinda skinny, it might give some concern
                        2: i kinda just lowk leave randomly when chatring, i dont do anything else, usually when im feeling horrible
                        3: i get kinda angy easily when i lose some5imes not rly like i can do anythingat 5'2 and 80 pounds

                        TwoTimee
                        TwoTimee
                        TwoTimee
                        | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #18

                        @Aidenn-J I would do anything to be 80 pounds but my mother would put me away
                        :(

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • TwoTimee TwoTimee
                          [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                          FlavPlaz45129
                          FlavPlaz45129
                          FlavPlaz45129
                          The IDG
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #19

                          @spwnchild i just cupped it in my hands

                          go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

                          TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • FlavPlaz45129 FlavPlaz45129

                            @spwnchild i just cupped it in my hands

                            TwoTimee
                            TwoTimee
                            TwoTimee
                            | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #20
                            This post is deleted!
                            FlavPlaz45129 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • TwoTimee TwoTimee
                              [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                              FlavPlaz45129
                              FlavPlaz45129
                              FlavPlaz45129
                              The IDG
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #21

                              @spwnchild NOOOO! that would be psychotic

                              go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

                              TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • FlavPlaz45129 FlavPlaz45129

                                @spwnchild NOOOO! that would be psychotic

                                TwoTimee
                                TwoTimee
                                TwoTimee
                                | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #22

                                @FlavPlaz45129 ok good!!!
                                don't harm urself though /srs

                                FlavPlaz45129 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • TwoTimee TwoTimee

                                  @FlavPlaz45129 ok good!!!
                                  don't harm urself though /srs

                                  FlavPlaz45129
                                  FlavPlaz45129
                                  FlavPlaz45129
                                  The IDG
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #23

                                  @spwnchild .

                                  go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

                                  TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • FlavPlaz45129 FlavPlaz45129

                                    @spwnchild .

                                    TwoTimee
                                    TwoTimee
                                    TwoTimee
                                    | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #24
                                    This post is deleted!
                                    FlavPlaz45129 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • TwoTimee TwoTimee
                                      [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                                      FlavPlaz45129
                                      FlavPlaz45129
                                      FlavPlaz45129
                                      The IDG
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #25

                                      @spwnchild Okay. (i will make no such promises)

                                      go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

                                      TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Citrussahh
                                        Citrussahh
                                        Citrussahh
                                        artist's.. we read fanfic lol Gay People Fry Guys!! Why my cat talking ☆Vanillrussahh★ ppl tyler fw ★Vanilleyy Vertified★
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #26
                                        1. I’m introverted
                                        2. I’m prob a boring person
                                        3. I don’t like sharing a lot of things about myself

                                        I’m soo active

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Snail Mail
                                          Snail Mail
                                          Snail Mail
                                          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #27

                                          I'm like coffee if it was a person. I tease, kinda bully people, and I'm obsessive.

                                          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                          TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular