Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  4. Its time.. Face Reveal!

Its time.. Face Reveal!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
100 Posts 25 Posters 6.8k Views 22 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • FlavPlaz45129
    FlavPlaz45129
    FlavPlaz45129
    The IDG
    wrote on last edited by
    #46

    Nice face (If that sounded weird i'm sorry).

    go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Jace123
      Jace123
      Jace123
      Poem Competition Italian 1# Soccer Player Love everyone Talk to me . ppl tyler fw Walking Dead mazer friendz :3 chat-perms ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Lemonade Tea PM MintChipLovers Westhelm FashionFella Blackberrys Outsiders Multiplayer Piano Community A WAY TO STOP CANCER COMMUNITY Jace Approved DOGGY LOVERS
      wrote on last edited by
      #47

      @FlavPlaz45129 thank you its ok

      I l♥ve you forever†

      FlavPlaz45129 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Jace123 Jace123

        @FlavPlaz45129 thank you its ok

        FlavPlaz45129
        FlavPlaz45129
        FlavPlaz45129
        The IDG
        wrote on last edited by
        #48

        @Jace123 =D

        go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Jace123
          Jace123
          Jace123
          Poem Competition Italian 1# Soccer Player Love everyone Talk to me . ppl tyler fw Walking Dead mazer friendz :3 chat-perms ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Lemonade Tea PM MintChipLovers Westhelm FashionFella Blackberrys Outsiders Multiplayer Piano Community A WAY TO STOP CANCER COMMUNITY Jace Approved DOGGY LOVERS
          wrote on last edited by
          #49

          @FlavPlaz45129 =D

          I l♥ve you forever†

          FlavPlaz45129 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Jace123 Jace123

            @FlavPlaz45129 =D

            FlavPlaz45129
            FlavPlaz45129
            FlavPlaz45129
            The IDG
            wrote on last edited by
            #50

            @Jace123 =D

            go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Jace123
              Jace123
              Jace123
              Poem Competition Italian 1# Soccer Player Love everyone Talk to me . ppl tyler fw Walking Dead mazer friendz :3 chat-perms ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Lemonade Tea PM MintChipLovers Westhelm FashionFella Blackberrys Outsiders Multiplayer Piano Community A WAY TO STOP CANCER COMMUNITY Jace Approved DOGGY LOVERS
              wrote on last edited by Jace123
              #51

              @FlavPlaz45129 I would keep sending =D but im too lazy.

              I l♥ve you forever†

              FlavPlaz45129 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Jace123 Jace123

                @FlavPlaz45129 I would keep sending =D but im too lazy.

                FlavPlaz45129
                FlavPlaz45129
                FlavPlaz45129
                The IDG
                wrote on last edited by
                #52

                @Jace123 Alright. Have a good day. =D

                go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Jace123 Jace123

                  @vessel why are you describing your self its abt me not you silly

                  TwoTimee
                  TwoTimee
                  TwoTimee
                  | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #53

                  @Jace123 thats what I thought when I looked it you.

                  Ive seen it somewhere idk ( 。゚Д゚。)

                  It / rot / they / meow


                  AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                  are ALL peak ships!!!


                  (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                  stabs you #forthespawn

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • R1GN1M R1GN1M

                    @Jace123 Calling somebody "Not smart" and having near unreadable grammar is Crazy

                    TwoTimee
                    TwoTimee
                    TwoTimee
                    | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #54

                    @R1GN1M they got tremors be nice >:((((

                    It / rot / they / meow


                    AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                    are ALL peak ships!!!


                    (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                    stabs you #forthespawn

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Jace123 Jace123

                      @vessel why are you describing your self its abt me not you silly

                      TwoTimee
                      TwoTimee
                      TwoTimee
                      | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #55

                      @Jace123 I am NOT skinny and I am incredibly dumb but tnx (;ω;)

                      It / rot / they / meow


                      AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                      are ALL peak ships!!!


                      (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                      stabs you #forthespawn

                      Jace123 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • TwoTimee TwoTimee

                        @Jace123 I am NOT skinny and I am incredibly dumb but tnx (;ω;)

                        Jace123
                        Jace123
                        Jace123
                        Poem Competition Italian 1# Soccer Player Love everyone Talk to me . ppl tyler fw Walking Dead mazer friendz :3 chat-perms ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Lemonade Tea PM MintChipLovers Westhelm FashionFella Blackberrys Outsiders Multiplayer Piano Community A WAY TO STOP CANCER COMMUNITY Jace Approved DOGGY LOVERS
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #56

                        @vessel yeah yeah whatever

                        I l♥ve you forever†

                        TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Jace123 Jace123

                          @vessel yeah yeah whatever

                          TwoTimee
                          TwoTimee
                          TwoTimee
                          | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #57

                          @Jace123 👍

                          It / rot / they / meow


                          AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                          are ALL peak ships!!!


                          (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                          stabs you #forthespawn

                          Jace123 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • TwoTimee TwoTimee

                            @Jace123 👍

                            Jace123
                            Jace123
                            Jace123
                            Poem Competition Italian 1# Soccer Player Love everyone Talk to me . ppl tyler fw Walking Dead mazer friendz :3 chat-perms ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Lemonade Tea PM MintChipLovers Westhelm FashionFella Blackberrys Outsiders Multiplayer Piano Community A WAY TO STOP CANCER COMMUNITY Jace Approved DOGGY LOVERS
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #58

                            @vessel you should lik join the poem competition group..

                            I l♥ve you forever†

                            TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Jace123 Jace123

                              @vessel you should lik join the poem competition group..

                              TwoTimee
                              TwoTimee
                              TwoTimee
                              | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #59

                              @Jace123 I dont even make poems

                              It / rot / they / meow


                              AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                              are ALL peak ships!!!


                              (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                              stabs you #forthespawn

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Jace123
                                Jace123
                                Jace123
                                Poem Competition Italian 1# Soccer Player Love everyone Talk to me . ppl tyler fw Walking Dead mazer friendz :3 chat-perms ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Lemonade Tea PM MintChipLovers Westhelm FashionFella Blackberrys Outsiders Multiplayer Piano Community A WAY TO STOP CANCER COMMUNITY Jace Approved DOGGY LOVERS
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #60

                                @vessel damn ok

                                I l♥ve you forever†

                                TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Jace123 Jace123

                                  @vessel damn ok

                                  TwoTimee
                                  TwoTimee
                                  TwoTimee
                                  | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #61

                                  @Jace123 sorry????

                                  It / rot / they / meow


                                  AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                                  are ALL peak ships!!!


                                  (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                                  stabs you #forthespawn

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Jace123
                                    Jace123
                                    Jace123
                                    Poem Competition Italian 1# Soccer Player Love everyone Talk to me . ppl tyler fw Walking Dead mazer friendz :3 chat-perms ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Lemonade Tea PM MintChipLovers Westhelm FashionFella Blackberrys Outsiders Multiplayer Piano Community A WAY TO STOP CANCER COMMUNITY Jace Approved DOGGY LOVERS
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #62

                                    @vessel dude dw its fine

                                    I l♥ve you forever†

                                    TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Jace123 Jace123

                                      @vessel dude dw its fine

                                      TwoTimee
                                      TwoTimee
                                      TwoTimee
                                      | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #63

                                      @Jace123 ok 👍

                                      It / rot / they / meow


                                      AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                                      are ALL peak ships!!!


                                      (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                                      stabs you #forthespawn

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Jace123
                                        Jace123
                                        Jace123
                                        Poem Competition Italian 1# Soccer Player Love everyone Talk to me . ppl tyler fw Walking Dead mazer friendz :3 chat-perms ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Lemonade Tea PM MintChipLovers Westhelm FashionFella Blackberrys Outsiders Multiplayer Piano Community A WAY TO STOP CANCER COMMUNITY Jace Approved DOGGY LOVERS
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #64

                                        @vessel do u know any1 who might join?

                                        I l♥ve you forever†

                                        TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Jace123 Jace123

                                          @vessel do u know any1 who might join?

                                          TwoTimee
                                          TwoTimee
                                          TwoTimee
                                          | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #65

                                          @Jace123 no

                                          It / rot / they / meow


                                          AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                                          are ALL peak ships!!!


                                          (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                                          stabs you #forthespawn

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular