uh hey..
-
Banana minions hello you are new
@blueberri_ nuh uh i been on here for a while, just stopped using this account and made a new one
-
This post is a minute younger than my post and it got more comments
@blueberri_ man i posted this yesterday idkk tho
-
Guess what device I'm on
@blueberri_ switch?
-
I joined 26 days ago
@blueberri_ ouu shii
-
I'm on TV
@blueberri_ LMAOO WHATT
-
I searched browse DNS forums on the TV and I got here
-
I searched browse DNS forums on the TV and I got here
@blueberri_ WHAT TYPE OF TV U GOT BRO
-
I'm on the app called downloader and I just searched up browse DNS
-
I like this little tag right next to my name it says forum warrior
-
I am super talkative
@blueberri_ loll dont worry i am too
-
Yo did you know that you can login on browse DNS on your TV if you have 1
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login