Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Engagement
  3. guys can we roleplay that were all living together

guys can we roleplay that were all living together

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
294 Posts 25 Posters 23.5k Views 21 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A Former User?
    A Former User?
    A Former User
    wrote on last edited by
    #102

    summons dad

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ext.savy
      ext.savy
      ext.savy
      Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
      wrote on last edited by
      #103

      hello guys I'm dad 🥹

      megumi 🤤

      Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • A Former User?
        A Former User?
        A Former User
        wrote on last edited by
        #104

        my, how youve changd

        ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ext.savy ext.savy

          hello guys I'm dad 🥹

          Noctis
          Noctis
          Noctis
          Be Yourself With All Your Might
          wrote on last edited by
          #105

          @ext.savy I immediately jumped on the bed and pretend to sleep

          ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A Former User? A Former User

            my, how youve changd

            ext.savy
            ext.savy
            ext.savy
            Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
            wrote on last edited by
            #106

            @Vulpinefox shh just bc I'm 4'10-4'11 now doesn't mean anything!

            megumi 🤤

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Noctis Noctis

              @ext.savy I immediately jumped on the bed and pretend to sleep

              ext.savy
              ext.savy
              ext.savy
              Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
              wrote on last edited by
              #107

              @Innocent WHAT ARE U DOING!

              megumi 🤤

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • A Former User?
                A Former User?
                A Former User
                wrote on last edited by
                #108

                they were posieng meee

                ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • A Former User? A Former User

                  they were posieng meee

                  ext.savy
                  ext.savy
                  ext.savy
                  Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #109

                  @Vulpinefox OUU OH REALLY @Innocent?!

                  megumi 🤤

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • A Former User?
                    A Former User?
                    A Former User
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #110

                    they should sleep in the dog house out back

                    ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • A Former User? A Former User

                      they should sleep in the dog house out back

                      ext.savy
                      ext.savy
                      ext.savy
                      Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                      wrote on last edited by ext.savy
                      #111

                      @Vulpinefox hmm should they?

                      megumi 🤤

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • A Former User?
                        A Former User?
                        A Former User
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #112

                        ye, the dog can sleep in their bed

                        ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • A Former User? A Former User

                          ye, the dog can sleep in their bed

                          ext.savy
                          ext.savy
                          ext.savy
                          Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #113

                          @Vulpinefox hmm you right

                          megumi 🤤

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • A Former User?
                            A Former User?
                            A Former User
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #114

                            I lwk wanna watch LaurenZside on full blast just to wake my family up lol

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • A Former User?
                              A Former User?
                              A Former User
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #115

                              turns the tv volume up to 100%

                              ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • A Former User? A Former User

                                turns the tv volume up to 100%

                                ext.savy
                                ext.savy
                                ext.savy
                                Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #116

                                @Vulpinefox YO U WANNA SLEEP OUTSIDE WITH @Innocent !!!

                                megumi 🤤

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • A Former User?
                                  A Former User?
                                  A Former User
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #117

                                  No sir i-im sorry i'll go to bed rn zzzzzzzz

                                  ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • A Former User? A Former User

                                    No sir i-im sorry i'll go to bed rn zzzzzzzz

                                    ext.savy
                                    ext.savy
                                    ext.savy
                                    Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #118

                                    @Vulpinefox THAT WHAT I THOUGHT

                                    megumi 🤤

                                    Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • A Former User?
                                      A Former User?
                                      A Former User
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #119

                                      makes friends with the ants under the bed

                                      ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • A Former User? A Former User

                                        makes friends with the ants under the bed

                                        ext.savy
                                        ext.savy
                                        ext.savy
                                        Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #120

                                        @Vulpinefox oh my my kid is weird oh well wtv walks out

                                        megumi 🤤

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • ext.savy ext.savy

                                          @Vulpinefox THAT WHAT I THOUGHT

                                          Noctis
                                          Noctis
                                          Noctis
                                          Be Yourself With All Your Might
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #121

                                          @ext.savy Vulpinefox was Pestering me that's why I sprayed it huff I don't want to sleep In the dog house, Wait wait wait I need to bring my ipods

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 11
                                          • 12
                                          • 13
                                          • 14
                                          • 15
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular