Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Engagement
  3. guys can we roleplay that were all living together

guys can we roleplay that were all living together

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
294 Posts 25 Posters 23.4k Views 21 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A Former User?
    A Former User?
    A Former User
    wrote on last edited by
    #130

    falls asleep

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A Former User?
      A Former User?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by
      #131

      UGHHHH

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Noctis Noctis

        @ext.savy I laughed pointing my finger out on vulpinefox

        ext.savy
        ext.savy
        ext.savy
        Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
        wrote on last edited by
        #132

        @Innocent slaps ur hand

        megumi 🤤

        Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ext.savy ext.savy

          @Innocent slaps ur hand

          Noctis
          Noctis
          Noctis
          Be Yourself With All Your Might
          wrote on last edited by
          #133

          @ext.savy Ow—

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A Former User?
            A Former User?
            A Former User
            wrote on last edited by
            #134

            gets the toliet plunger and stares at them

            Noctis ext.savy 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • A Former User? A Former User

              gets the toliet plunger and stares at them

              Noctis
              Noctis
              Noctis
              Be Yourself With All Your Might
              wrote on last edited by
              #135

              @Vulpinefox Wait please I am innocent😰

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • A Former User? A Former User

                gets the toliet plunger and stares at them

                ext.savy
                ext.savy
                ext.savy
                Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                wrote on last edited by
                #136

                @Vulpinefox put.it.down

                megumi 🤤

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • A Former User?
                  A Former User?
                  A Former User
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #137

                  I found a lollipop starts licking it

                  ext.savy Noctis 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • A Former User? A Former User

                    I found a lollipop starts licking it

                    ext.savy
                    ext.savy
                    ext.savy
                    Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #138

                    @Vulpinefox NOOOO tackles you

                    megumi 🤤

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ext.savy
                      ext.savy
                      ext.savy
                      Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #139

                      oh my I need new kids..

                      megumi 🤤

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • A Former User? A Former User

                        I found a lollipop starts licking it

                        Noctis
                        Noctis
                        Noctis
                        Be Yourself With All Your Might
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #140

                        @Vulpinefox I started to eat the bed crumbs

                        ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Noctis Noctis

                          @Vulpinefox I started to eat the bed crumbs

                          ext.savy
                          ext.savy
                          ext.savy
                          Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #141

                          @Innocent OMG STOP

                          megumi 🤤

                          Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ext.savy ext.savy

                            @Innocent OMG STOP

                            Noctis
                            Noctis
                            Noctis
                            Be Yourself With All Your Might
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #142

                            @ext.savy I hissed then crawled up the walls

                            ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Noctis Noctis

                              @ext.savy I hissed then crawled up the walls

                              ext.savy
                              ext.savy
                              ext.savy
                              Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #143

                              @Innocent oh yeah I'm leaving walks out the room

                              megumi 🤤

                              Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ext.savy ext.savy

                                @Innocent oh yeah I'm leaving walks out the room

                                Noctis
                                Noctis
                                Noctis
                                Be Yourself With All Your Might
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #144

                                @ext.savy I did a 360 kick then shut the door

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • A Former User?
                                  A Former User?
                                  A Former User
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #145

                                  ARUGH, OH NO ITS THE WITCH, SHE EATS KIDS, EAT BEFORE WE ARE EATEN

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • A Former User?
                                    A Former User?
                                    A Former User
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #146

                                    Makes a fire

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • A Former User?
                                      A Former User?
                                      A Former User
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #147

                                      pushes mom in

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • A Former User?
                                        A Former User?
                                        A Former User
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #148

                                        FOOD, WE'LL HAVE A FEAST

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • ext.savy
                                          ext.savy
                                          ext.savy
                                          Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #149

                                          oh yeah I'm leaving for goodgrabs my coat and runs out

                                          megumi 🤤

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 11
                                          • 12
                                          • 13
                                          • 14
                                          • 15
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular