Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Engagement
  3. guys can we roleplay that were all living together

guys can we roleplay that were all living together

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
294 Posts 25 Posters 23.4k Views 21 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A Former User?
    A Former User?
    A Former User
    wrote on last edited by
    #9

    i had to eat the sawdust in dads wooden shed to survive :)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A Former User?
      A Former User?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by
      #10
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Chef_pp
        Chef_pp
        Chef_pp
        baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination CASEOH FAN!! BANNED Anti-Spawn
        wrote on last edited by
        #11

        i'm sleeping in my room

        zzzz

        Junior!!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • I'mmaleandboard
          I'mmaleandboard
          I'mmaleandboard
          Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
          wrote on last edited by
          #12

          What happened to dad?

          Chef_pp 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • I'mmaleandboard I'mmaleandboard

            What happened to dad?

            Chef_pp
            Chef_pp
            Chef_pp
            baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination CASEOH FAN!! BANNED Anti-Spawn
            wrote on last edited by
            #13

            @I-mmaleandboard

            wakes up

            huhhhh??? what? oh... I'm the dad ig

            Junior!!!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • I'mmaleandboard
              I'mmaleandboard
              I'mmaleandboard
              Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
              wrote on last edited by
              #14

              Food

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Nonbinary_wolf Nonbinary_wolf

                Sitting in the corner.
                Am I the only one here that isn't hungry?

                Shockrat
                Shockrat
                Shockrat
                I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
                wrote on last edited by
                #15

                @Nonbinary_wolf ..........not anymore............ ........They fed me.........

                Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Jace123
                  Jace123
                  Jace123
                  Poem Competition Italian 1# Soccer Player Love everyone Talk to me . ppl tyler fw Walking Dead .Rip mazer. chat-perms ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Lemonade Tea PM MintChipLovers Westhelm FashionFella Blackberrys Outsiders Multiplayer Piano Community A WAY TO STOP CANCER COMMUNITY Jace Approved DOGGY LOVERS
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #16

                  "are we adress spider man orrr?"

                  I l♥ve you forever†

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Shockrat
                    Shockrat
                    Shockrat
                    I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #17

                    creeping on th roof "...........always watching........."

                    Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • A Former User?
                      A Former User?
                      A Former User
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #18

                      Can you Make us dino nuggies?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                        Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #19

                        Whos paying rent this month?

                        Pre sucked skittles
                        PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                        https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                        If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                        Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Shockrat
                          Shockrat
                          Shockrat
                          I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #20

                          ...........not............me................ I want dino nuggets too...........

                          Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Shockrat
                            Shockrat
                            Shockrat
                            I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #21

                            Silently watching from the corner

                            Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • A Former User?
                              A Former User?
                              A Former User
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #22

                              when i get dino nuggies, i bite all the heads off and dip the headless bodies in ketchup :3

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Shockrat
                                Shockrat
                                Shockrat
                                I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #23

                                valid....I think I shalt Join you...........you are now my......friend........

                                Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • TwoTimee
                                  TwoTimee
                                  TwoTimee
                                  | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #24

                                  can i buy a gun im trustworthy 🙏

                                  It / rot / they / meow


                                  AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                                  are ALL peak ships!!!


                                  (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                                  stabs you #forthespawn

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Shockrat
                                    Shockrat
                                    Shockrat
                                    I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #25

                                    ..........I approve of this endeavor.......You should just......"aquire"........it............I'll help....

                                    Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • I'mmaleandboard
                                      I'mmaleandboard
                                      I'mmaleandboard
                                      Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #26

                                      dino nugs

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • I'mmaleandboard
                                        I'mmaleandboard
                                        I'mmaleandboard
                                        Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Horror Movie obsession Nintendo Switch Users amogus #team lemonade! Certified AC/DC Fan 67 mustard bluds 3DS Users & 2DS Users Adventure Time Fanz ##adhd simps friends but cool BrowseDNS Army and Military come if you like fortnite =uwu= duncanyounot Single high af
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #27

                                        yummy

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • A Former User? A Former User

                                          I'll go get the chloroform sighs as he knocks luna unconscious

                                          Luana.vasper
                                          Luana.vasper
                                          Luana.vasper
                                          NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #28

                                          @Vulpinefox Bites your leg No! I don't want to go to sleep again! I refuse!

                                          Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                                          Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                                          Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                                          Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                                          Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                                          A Former User? TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 2 Replies Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 11
                                          • 12
                                          • 13
                                          • 14
                                          • 15
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular