I’m genuinely so [censored] scared (guys help idk what to do /srs)
-
Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person We’re the best /jjj Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
Update: my parents took and "hid" my iPad. I found it and was able to clear my history but idk if they've gone through it. My mom isn't home but she will be in about 30 minutes and I'm really nervous. I might not be able to be on my iPad until Monday and I might not be able to go to Homecoming because of this :[
-
Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person We’re the best /jjj Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
I'm really scared that I won't be able to contact anyone if I end up in trouble because they have my iPad. I don't know Savior or my best friend's numbers off the top of my head so idk what I would do. I have where my best friend lives pretty much memorized but only do they live about a mile or so away I don't know how their parents would react
-
Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person We’re the best /jjj Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
After "talk" update: the only thing that happened was my mom sat me down and told me to stop talking about my homelife and that I have no right talking about it. She was gonna make me take down my posters and pride flag but she took away my homecoming instead.
-
Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person We’re the best /jjj Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter
I don't know who or what to be mad at. Be mad at myself for reaching out? Be mad at my friend for telling their mom in the first place? Be mad at the adults that went back to my mom after they promised they wouldn't? This is why I don't trust adults. My freshman homecoming gone because I had the audacity to dare tell my friends (that I trust) my homelife? I'm just happy that's the only thing that happened.
-
My friend, I was in the same place as you a while ago. I was psychologically abused with constant criticism about my music, and was thrusted into heavy depression. I got help from good friends of mine, and you know what I did? I ran, I ran and found a friends house that I had been to multiple times in my life and took refuge. I'm not suggesting that you do what I did, but do what you think is right.
-
gang I would have punched my mom out
-
My friend, I was in the same place as you a while ago. I was psychologically abused with constant criticism about my music, and was thrusted into heavy depression. I got help from good friends of mine, and you know what I did? I ran, I ran and found a friends house that I had been to multiple times in my life and took refuge. I'm not suggesting that you do what I did, but do what you think is right.
Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person We’re the best /jjj Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter@The_Traveler95 I want to so bad, I'm just scared that they'll find me. I'm scared to leave my sisters and family behind. What if they're right and I'm just delusional? But I'm happy you're safe though ^^
-
gang I would have punched my mom out
Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan ISSBROKIE fans bacteria❤ Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army Flareon Lovers! rip wall #1 analog horror fan ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' The Living Tombstoner nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Eeveelution Fan! Stay Gold NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan Despite everything, it's still you. Its you! bookworms Green gleeby glorp Science Nerdz short person We’re the best /jjj Hide BDNS Ads Woolys World fomo I ❤️ frogs xbox nostalgia Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD i ♥ weezer integrity Free Afghani Women Zubin weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ‼️ silly transmascs Food Lovers MITACS Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent Anti-Spawn SW Fans KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave Deltarune Fans danganronpa supremacy Pierced people yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Fry Guys!! deltarune anti-clanker D e p r e s s i o n . . . Thoughtful Raven Empire multi switch gang R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS No BIRTH IN SB ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Tally Hall Fans ★☆Theater Kids☆★ `Gravity Falls` Youtube Music OC-Maker before-update supporter@I-mmaleandboard If I did that I would be in the hospital

-
Okay, I just reread your full story. The [censored] does your mum mean "reputation"? Her reputation was already destroyed when she married the one who called you delusional. I totally understand that you don't want to leave your sisters behind and I get that. Maybe consider going to a trusted teacher at your school, or maybe Savior's parents about the situation. Just a suggestion.
-
@The_Traveler95 I want to so bad, I'm just scared that they'll find me. I'm scared to leave my sisters and family behind. What if they're right and I'm just delusional? But I'm happy you're safe though ^^
@french_fry_guy When I was planning to run away, I thought as well if i was wrong about running, but my instincts told me "Run, run like you know what to do" I still ponder about it today in fact.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login