In classsss yahhh
-

-
Switchbru Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! SAO What is your type? ''she's 17 scott'' DM for life Yuri lovers !! Xyuin's Beloveds Anime FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST FANS Adventure Time Fanz bookworms `Gravity Falls` Zelda Players Music freak fans :3 i ♥ weezer Doja Cat fans TheFurryClan chat-perms LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Neko Heavymetal fans!?!?
@Lil_sillyz looking good, gurl, bit tired lol.
Does that necklace say echo ?
tell me that flag doesn't say Space Force o_0
-
Nice fit your necklace says Echo which I thought Echo is bi disappeared randomly
@Noctis I AM them twin
-
sameeee
-
missed y'all too :3 I'm always here now
-
CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF
ello we've never met! but hihi!
-
ello we've never met! but hihi!
@Dizzy-the-loser heyy :3
-
@Dizzy-the-loser heyy :3
CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken Luke Combs fan ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ My BF@Lil_sillyz :3
-
-
@Lil_sillyz looking good, gurl, bit tired lol.
Does that necklace say echo ?
tell me that flag doesn't say Space Force o_0
@theadora yea it has my name on it so ppl call me that and that’s the aroace flag
-
dude u look cool
@kellan tysm :3
-
baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination CASEOH FAN!! BANNED Anti-Spawn
@Lil_sillyz
... -
@Lil_sillyz How I look on Tuesdays and Thursdays
-
@Lil_sillyz How I look on Tuesdays and Thursdays
@Rorschach lolll
-
Ngl though that class room looks like a mental asylum
-
Ngl though that class room looks like a mental asylum
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class@Rorschach psych wards don't have windows, and if they do, they are covered up with a black film so you can't see outside
-
@Rorschach psych wards don't have windows, and if they do, they are covered up with a black film so you can't see outside
@Yanderemenhera The one im in has windows

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
