Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Music
  4. Reply with a song lyric. I'll try to guess the artist or the song.

Reply with a song lyric. I'll try to guess the artist or the song.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
24 Posts 13 Posters 78 Views 12 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • UnpaidIntern
    UnpaidIntern
    UnpaidIntern
    Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
    wrote last edited by
    #13

    "Sell water to a fish, Sell time to a clock"

    Shockrat 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • bellaugh
      bellaugh
      bellaugh
      wrote last edited by
      #14

      "what is diddyblud doing on the calculator, is blud einstein?"

      “See, this is all I ever wanted for you, Will, for both of us. “It’s beautiful.”

      SB-2075-3296-5653

      hannigram 💗

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Noctis
        Noctis
        Noctis
        Be Yourself With All Your Might
        wrote last edited by
        #15

        "Violent anger, anger and misery" translated from latin

        ShuriKitty 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • virgil
          virgil
          virgil
          wrote last edited by
          #16

          “Lost
          In an eternal plane
          In an unfamiliar place

          With our homes long forgotten
          For so long
          Death
          When the story’s over
          With our misfortune end
          Yet we aren’t given the pleasure of a final tragedy”

          Signature

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

            "Sell water to a fish, Sell time to a clock"

            Shockrat
            Shockrat
            Shockrat
            did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
            wrote last edited by
            #17

            @UnpaidIntern money game pt. 2 ren. one of my fav artists

            Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Shockrat
              Shockrat
              Shockrat
              did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
              wrote last edited by
              #18

              And you just dont get it, keep it copacetic, and you learn to accept it, you know, you're so pathetic

              Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

              UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Noctis Noctis

                "Violent anger, anger and misery" translated from latin

                ShuriKitty
                ShuriKitty
                ShuriKitty
                Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                wrote last edited by
                #19

                @Noctis This is Enigma

                notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

                  @Noctis This is Enigma

                  Noctis
                  Noctis
                  Noctis
                  Be Yourself With All Your Might
                  wrote last edited by
                  #20

                  @ShuriKitty The hint is they say the word sephiroth and its a final boss music

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Gl1tch
                    Gl1tch
                    Gl1tch
                    Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home
                    wrote last edited by
                    #21

                    WHY WOULD I DECORATE A CARCASS? :D

                    HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are She/her ☆

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ShuriKitty
                      ShuriKitty
                      ShuriKitty
                      Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                      wrote last edited by
                      #22

                      But they'll never know
                      It will never show
                      Running from the same things starting from long time ago
                      Feel like an alien from space, A different planet
                      I don't know if I'm misunderstood or I just don't understand it

                      notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Shockrat Shockrat

                        And you just dont get it, keep it copacetic, and you learn to accept it, you know, you're so pathetic

                        UnpaidIntern
                        UnpaidIntern
                        UnpaidIntern
                        Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                        wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
                        #23

                        @Shockrat

                        Big smile :), mate, that's great.
                        Lies are overrated, told truth right out the gate.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Citrussahh
                          Citrussahh
                          Citrussahh
                          artist's.. we read fanfic lol Gay People Fry Guys!! ☆Vanillrussahh★ ppl tyler fw ★Vanilleyy Vertified★
                          wrote last edited by
                          #24

                          “I know I know, there’s nothing
                          good
                          I want I want, you to know
                          I have won”

                          I’m soo active

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • 1
                          • 2
                          • Login

                          • Don't have an account? Register

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Groups
                          • Users
                          • Tags
                          • Popular