Reply with a song lyric. I'll try to guess the artist or the song.
-
"Do you ever get a little bit tired of life, life you're not really happy but you don't wanna die." (The most obscure song and artist I could think of)
@sharky_bit3s literally everyone knows this song
-
@Shockrat This is by Bound For The Floor, but I can't remember the song name ufortunately.
@Luana.vasper song is bound for the floor band is local h
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login