Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. I wanna murder my teachers

I wanna murder my teachers

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
1 Cross-posts 29 Posts 9 Posters 121 Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Gl1tch Gl1tch

    I fuckinğ hate my teachers. We fuckinġ had to do a fuckinğ two hour essay that we had to fuckinğ finish and my FUÇKING school is two hours long like what the fucķ MAN I FUCKINĠ HATE MY SCHOOL WORST DAY EVER

    seal
    seal
    seal
    baikal seal jirai shortymobb martyr
    wrote last edited by
    #13

    @Gl1tch a sentence in between fucks

    Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • seal seal

      @Gl1tch a sentence in between fucks

      Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Banned
      wrote last edited by
      #14

      @seal ….

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Almond Almond

        You curse more than a vivziepop cartoon

        SumRandomLoser
        SumRandomLoser
        SumRandomLoser
        ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi 💔 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!♥ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
        wrote last edited by
        #15

        Vizviepop😭😭 Also Hii almond

        Callie Pfp Spotted? :D srry i don't remember who was callie and who marie but i think Callie is your pfp

        "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
        Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
        Call me loser
        My pfp is my self-object btw
        Unfunny guy
        Green = Online
        Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
        Red = Offline
        Grey = Hiatus

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Gl1tch Gl1tch

          @twotimee [censored] you

          TwoTimee
          TwoTimee
          TwoTimee
          | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
          wrote last edited by
          #16

          @Gl1tch i <3 you too /sat

          lowkey i would want to be a angel in hh 0.0

          It / rot / they / meow


          AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
          are ALL peak ships!!!


          (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


          stabs you #forthespawn

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Gl1tch Gl1tch

            I fuckinğ hate my teachers. We fuckinġ had to do a fuckinğ two hour essay that we had to fuckinğ finish and my FUÇKING school is two hours long like what the fucķ MAN I FUCKINĠ HATE MY SCHOOL WORST DAY EVER

            TwoTimee
            TwoTimee
            TwoTimee
            | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
            wrote last edited by
            #17

            @Gl1tch also my mom unironicly (right word?) speaks like this

            It / rot / they / meow


            AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
            are ALL peak ships!!!


            (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


            stabs you #forthespawn

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Banned
              wrote last edited by
              #18
              This post is deleted!
              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                I fuckinğ hate my teachers. We fuckinġ had to do a fuckinğ two hour essay that we had to fuckinğ finish and my FUÇKING school is two hours long like what the fucķ MAN I FUCKINĠ HATE MY SCHOOL WORST DAY EVER

                brirightback
                brirightback
                brirightback
                comrades ☭ cutie =(^.".^)= ♥ Sweetheart ♥ ☆I ♥ LATINAS☆ WILL WOODERS Hello Kitty Cult I ♡ My BF
                wrote last edited by
                #19

                @Gl1tch baby it’s just an essay 🫩

                Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • brirightback brirightback

                  @Gl1tch baby it’s just an essay 🫩

                  Gl1tch
                  Gl1tch
                  Gl1tch
                  Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Banned
                  wrote last edited by
                  #20

                  @brirightback ….. bro WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE I’M YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR SOMETHING?

                  brirightback 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                    @brirightback ….. bro WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE I’M YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR SOMETHING?

                    brirightback
                    brirightback
                    brirightback
                    comrades ☭ cutie =(^.".^)= ♥ Sweetheart ♥ ☆I ♥ LATINAS☆ WILL WOODERS Hello Kitty Cult I ♡ My BF
                    wrote last edited by brirightback
                    #21

                    @Gl1tch gang what
                    image.jpeg

                    Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • brirightback brirightback

                      @Gl1tch gang what
                      image.jpeg

                      Gl1tch
                      Gl1tch
                      Gl1tch
                      Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Banned
                      wrote last edited by
                      #22

                      @brirightback why the hell did you give me a link to among us noise maker?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Gl1tch
                        Gl1tch
                        Gl1tch
                        Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Banned
                        wrote last edited by
                        #23

                        Makes no [censored] sense

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • brirightback
                          brirightback
                          brirightback
                          comrades ☭ cutie =(^.".^)= ♥ Sweetheart ♥ ☆I ♥ LATINAS☆ WILL WOODERS Hello Kitty Cult I ♡ My BF
                          wrote last edited by
                          #24

                          someone has a favorite word

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • brirightback
                            brirightback
                            brirightback
                            comrades ☭ cutie =(^.".^)= ♥ Sweetheart ♥ ☆I ♥ LATINAS☆ WILL WOODERS Hello Kitty Cult I ♡ My BF
                            wrote last edited by
                            #25

                            this is so “i’m 13 and this is deep” i CANT

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • WeedAreTheWorld
                              WeedAreTheWorld
                              WeedAreTheWorld
                              420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                              wrote last edited by
                              #26

                              Someone keep count of how many times "fu​ck" is said in this topic

                              'This confession has meant nothing'

                              brirightback 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • Gl1tch
                                Gl1tch
                                Gl1tch
                                Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Banned
                                wrote last edited by
                                #27

                                Idk

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                                  Someone keep count of how many times "fu​ck" is said in this topic

                                  brirightback
                                  brirightback
                                  brirightback
                                  comrades ☭ cutie =(^.".^)= ♥ Sweetheart ♥ ☆I ♥ LATINAS☆ WILL WOODERS Hello Kitty Cult I ♡ My BF
                                  wrote last edited by brirightback
                                  #28

                                  @WeedAreTheWorld NO RIGHT LMFAOO

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • brirightback
                                    brirightback
                                    brirightback
                                    comrades ☭ cutie =(^.".^)= ♥ Sweetheart ♥ ☆I ♥ LATINAS☆ WILL WOODERS Hello Kitty Cult I ♡ My BF
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #29

                                    me when FCKING essay yo: 😡😡😡🤬

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • 1
                                    • 2
                                    • Login

                                    • Don't have an account? Register

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Groups
                                    • Users
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular