Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Artist Corner
  3. Noli mask in the makinggg

Noli mask in the makinggg

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Artist Corner
32 Posts 5 Posters 83 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

    @Gl1tch . Gtfo

    Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
    wrote last edited by
    #21

    @Lil_sillyz stfuuuu

    HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
    green: talk to me
    yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
    red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
    gray: offline

    Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Moutzaki
      Moutzaki
      Moutzaki
      wrote last edited by
      #22

      Oooo cute!

      Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Gl1tch Gl1tch

        @Lil_sillyz stfuuuu

        Lil_sillyz
        Lil_sillyz
        Lil_sillyz
        | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
        wrote last edited by
        #23

        @Gl1tch sybau.

        IMG_8081.png
        What my colors mean:
        What my colors mean:
        Green: online able to talk!!!
        Yellow: away
        Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
        Gray: offline
        Antispawnists DNI

        (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

        Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Moutzaki Moutzaki

          Oooo cute!

          Lil_sillyz
          Lil_sillyz
          Lil_sillyz
          | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
          wrote last edited by
          #24

          @Moutzaki Ty

          IMG_8081.png
          What my colors mean:
          What my colors mean:
          Green: online able to talk!!!
          Yellow: away
          Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
          Gray: offline
          Antispawnists DNI

          (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

            @Gl1tch sybau.

            Gl1tch
            Gl1tch
            Gl1tch
            integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
            wrote last edited by
            #25

            @Lil_sillyz no u

            HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
            green: talk to me
            yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
            red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
            gray: offline

            Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Gl1tch Gl1tch

              @Lil_sillyz no u

              Lil_sillyz
              Lil_sillyz
              Lil_sillyz
              | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
              wrote last edited by
              #26

              @Gl1tch then im going to block u.

              IMG_8081.png
              What my colors mean:
              What my colors mean:
              Green: online able to talk!!!
              Yellow: away
              Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
              Gray: offline
              Antispawnists DNI

              (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Gl1tch
                Gl1tch
                Gl1tch
                integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                wrote last edited by
                #27

                I’ll shut up now.

                HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                green: talk to me
                yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                gray: offline

                Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                  I’ll shut up now.

                  Lil_sillyz
                  Lil_sillyz
                  Lil_sillyz
                  | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                  wrote last edited by
                  #28

                  @Gl1tch Yayy

                  IMG_8081.png
                  What my colors mean:
                  What my colors mean:
                  Green: online able to talk!!!
                  Yellow: away
                  Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                  Gray: offline
                  Antispawnists DNI

                  (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                  Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                    @Gl1tch Yayy

                    Gl1tch
                    Gl1tch
                    Gl1tch
                    integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                    wrote last edited by
                    #29

                    @Lil_sillyz lol

                    HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                    green: talk to me
                    yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                    red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                    gray: offline

                    Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                      @Lil_sillyz lol

                      Lil_sillyz
                      Lil_sillyz
                      Lil_sillyz
                      | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                      wrote last edited by
                      #30

                      @Gl1tch ^^

                      IMG_8081.png
                      What my colors mean:
                      What my colors mean:
                      Green: online able to talk!!!
                      Yellow: away
                      Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                      Gray: offline
                      Antispawnists DNI

                      (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                      Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                        @Gl1tch ^^

                        Gl1tch
                        Gl1tch
                        Gl1tch
                        integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                        wrote last edited by
                        #31

                        @Lil_sillyz why si happy that I’m going to shut up

                        HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                        green: talk to me
                        yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                        red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                        gray: offline

                        Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                          @Lil_sillyz why si happy that I’m going to shut up

                          Lil_sillyz
                          Lil_sillyz
                          Lil_sillyz
                          | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
                          wrote last edited by
                          #32

                          @Gl1tch it was a joke gng.

                          IMG_8081.png
                          What my colors mean:
                          What my colors mean:
                          Green: online able to talk!!!
                          Yellow: away
                          Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                          Gray: offline
                          Antispawnists DNI

                          (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • 1
                          • 2
                          • Login

                          • Don't have an account? Register

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Groups
                          • Users
                          • Tags
                          • Popular