Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  3. guys I need help

guys I need help

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
96 Posts 8 Posters 61 Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    Gl1tch
    integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
    wrote last edited by
    #19

    (Joke by the way)

    HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
    green: talk to me
    yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
    red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
    gray: offline

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Gl1tch Gl1tch

      What makes you look at her so much?

      King of Curses
      King of Curses
      King of Curses
      Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
      wrote last edited by
      #20

      @Gl1tch She likes all the stuff I like and her face just looks so adorable

      Red: only people I'm following can talk
      Green: bored as hell talk to me
      Yellow: long pauses
      gray: offline or hiding:)

      dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • King of Curses
        King of Curses
        King of Curses
        Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
        wrote last edited by
        #21

        ima message her what should I say

        Red: only people I'm following can talk
        Green: bored as hell talk to me
        Yellow: long pauses
        gray: offline or hiding:)

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
          wrote last edited by
          #22

          ASK HER ON A DATE

          HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
          green: talk to me
          yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
          red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
          gray: offline

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • King of Curses
            King of Curses
            King of Curses
            Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
            wrote last edited by
            #23

            SLOW DOWN

            Red: only people I'm following can talk
            Green: bored as hell talk to me
            Yellow: long pauses
            gray: offline or hiding:)

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
              wrote last edited by
              #24

              DO IT OR YOU’RE GAY

              HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
              green: talk to me
              yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
              red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
              gray: offline

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • King of Curses
                King of Curses
                King of Curses
                Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
                wrote last edited by King of Curses
                #25

                ima begin with something we both like and continue

                Red: only people I'm following can talk
                Green: bored as hell talk to me
                Yellow: long pauses
                gray: offline or hiding:)

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Gl1tch
                  Gl1tch
                  Gl1tch
                  integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                  wrote last edited by
                  #26

                  Can I have pictures of the conversation?

                  HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                  green: talk to me
                  yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                  red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                  gray: offline

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • King of Curses
                    King of Curses
                    King of Curses
                    Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
                    wrote last edited by
                    #27

                    I'll try to get you a picture of her but not the conversation cus if we get together thennn

                    Red: only people I'm following can talk
                    Green: bored as hell talk to me
                    Yellow: long pauses
                    gray: offline or hiding:)

                    Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Gl1tch
                      Gl1tch
                      Gl1tch
                      integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                      wrote last edited by
                      #28

                      Plssss?

                      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                      green: talk to me
                      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                      gray: offline

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • King of Curses
                        King of Curses
                        King of Curses
                        Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
                        wrote last edited by
                        #29

                        She said she 15 and sent this
                        images.jpg

                        Red: only people I'm following can talk
                        Green: bored as hell talk to me
                        Yellow: long pauses
                        gray: offline or hiding:)

                        spamburger 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • King of Curses
                          King of Curses
                          King of Curses
                          Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
                          wrote last edited by
                          #30

                          SEE WHAT I MEAN

                          Red: only people I'm following can talk
                          Green: bored as hell talk to me
                          Yellow: long pauses
                          gray: offline or hiding:)

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • King of Curses King of Curses

                            I'll try to get you a picture of her but not the conversation cus if we get together thennn

                            Gl1tch
                            Gl1tch
                            Gl1tch
                            integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                            wrote last edited by
                            #31

                            @King-of-Curses DAMNNNNNN BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIEEEEEEEE😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

                            HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                            green: talk to me
                            yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                            red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                            gray: offline

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • King of Curses
                              King of Curses
                              King of Curses
                              Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
                              wrote last edited by
                              #32

                              YOU BETTER NOT NUH

                              Red: only people I'm following can talk
                              Green: bored as hell talk to me
                              Yellow: long pauses
                              gray: offline or hiding:)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Gl1tch
                                Gl1tch
                                Gl1tch
                                integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                                wrote last edited by
                                #33

                                NOW I WISH I WAS A GIRL LIKE THAT (im a boy btw)

                                HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                                green: talk to me
                                yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                                gray: offline

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Gl1tch
                                  Gl1tch
                                  Gl1tch
                                  integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                                  wrote last edited by Gl1tch
                                  #34

                                  She is actually a baddie

                                  HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                                  green: talk to me
                                  yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                  red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                                  gray: offline

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • King of Curses
                                    King of Curses
                                    King of Curses
                                    Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #35

                                    we talking about demon slayer

                                    Red: only people I'm following can talk
                                    Green: bored as hell talk to me
                                    Yellow: long pauses
                                    gray: offline or hiding:)

                                    Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • King of Curses King of Curses

                                      we talking about demon slayer

                                      Gl1tch
                                      Gl1tch
                                      Gl1tch
                                      integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #36

                                      @King-of-Curses Gng can I steal her?

                                      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                                      green: talk to me
                                      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                                      gray: offline

                                      ext.savy King of Curses 2 Replies Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ext.savy
                                        ext.savy
                                        ext.savy
                                        Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #37

                                        have y'all ever met in person??

                                        megumi 🤤

                                        King of Curses 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                                          @King-of-Curses Gng can I steal her?

                                          ext.savy
                                          ext.savy
                                          ext.savy
                                          Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #38

                                          @Gl1tch yo😭?

                                          megumi 🤤

                                          Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular