Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  3. guys I need help

guys I need help

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
96 Posts 8 Posters 61 Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • King of Curses
    King of Curses
    King of Curses
    Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
    wrote last edited by
    #74

    yea why

    Red: only people I'm following can talk
    Green: bored as hell talk to me
    Yellow: long pauses
    gray: offline or hiding:)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • King of Curses
      King of Curses
      King of Curses
      Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
      wrote last edited by
      #75

      images.jpg I'm bored

      Red: only people I'm following can talk
      Green: bored as hell talk to me
      Yellow: long pauses
      gray: offline or hiding:)

      Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • King of Curses King of Curses

        images.jpg I'm bored

        Gl1tch
        Gl1tch
        Gl1tch
        integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
        wrote last edited by
        #76

        @King-of-Curses BRO TOOK ANOTHER PICTURE FROM HIS AS$

        HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
        green: talk to me
        yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
        red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
        gray: offline

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • King of Curses
          King of Curses
          King of Curses
          Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
          wrote last edited by
          #77

          entertain me
          download.jpg

          Red: only people I'm following can talk
          Green: bored as hell talk to me
          Yellow: long pauses
          gray: offline or hiding:)

          Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • King of Curses King of Curses

            entertain me
            download.jpg

            Gl1tch
            Gl1tch
            Gl1tch
            integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
            wrote last edited by
            #78

            @King-of-Curses IS BRO TURNING INTO SQUIDWARD?!

            HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
            green: talk to me
            yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
            red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
            gray: offline

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • King of Curses
              King of Curses
              King of Curses
              Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
              wrote last edited by
              #79

              maybe
              download.jpg

              Red: only people I'm following can talk
              Green: bored as hell talk to me
              Yellow: long pauses
              gray: offline or hiding:)

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • King of Curses
                King of Curses
                King of Curses
                Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
                wrote last edited by
                #80

                images.png ayo who tryna fight

                Red: only people I'm following can talk
                Green: bored as hell talk to me
                Yellow: long pauses
                gray: offline or hiding:)

                dizzy-the-loser ext.savy 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • King of Curses King of Curses

                  images.png ayo who tryna fight

                  dizzy-the-loser
                  dizzy-the-loser
                  dizzy-the-loser
                  CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 tadc fan #1 kinger fan bookworms i love cats KITTYYYYYUHHH!! Hide BDNS Ads i ♥ weezer 420 Gl1tch staff chronically online Nintendo Switch Users ##adhd Gl1tch fan club Taken
                  wrote last edited by
                  #81

                  @King-of-Curses oml...

                  Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • King of Curses
                    King of Curses
                    King of Curses
                    Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
                    wrote last edited by
                    #82

                    images.jpg

                    Red: only people I'm following can talk
                    Green: bored as hell talk to me
                    Yellow: long pauses
                    gray: offline or hiding:)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • King of Curses King of Curses

                      images.png ayo who tryna fight

                      ext.savy
                      ext.savy
                      ext.savy
                      Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                      wrote last edited by
                      #83

                      @King-of-Curses me images (5).jpeg

                      megumi 🤤

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • King of Curses
                        King of Curses
                        King of Curses
                        Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
                        wrote last edited by
                        #84

                        so sadd guys

                        Red: only people I'm following can talk
                        Green: bored as hell talk to me
                        Yellow: long pauses
                        gray: offline or hiding:)

                        Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • King of Curses King of Curses

                          so sadd guys

                          Gl1tch
                          Gl1tch
                          Gl1tch
                          integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                          wrote last edited by
                          #85

                          @King-of-Curses that you’ll never get a girlfriend?

                          HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                          green: talk to me
                          yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                          red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                          gray: offline

                          King of Curses 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                            @King-of-Curses that you’ll never get a girlfriend?

                            King of Curses
                            King of Curses
                            King of Curses
                            Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
                            wrote last edited by
                            #86

                            @Gl1tch I know she stopped responding

                            Red: only people I'm following can talk
                            Green: bored as hell talk to me
                            Yellow: long pauses
                            gray: offline or hiding:)

                            ext.savy 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • King of Curses
                              King of Curses
                              King of Curses
                              Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
                              wrote last edited by
                              #87

                              images.jpg

                              Red: only people I'm following can talk
                              Green: bored as hell talk to me
                              Yellow: long pauses
                              gray: offline or hiding:)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Gl1tch
                                Gl1tch
                                Gl1tch
                                integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                                wrote last edited by
                                #88

                                Bro is setting SpongeBob

                                HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                                green: talk to me
                                yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                                gray: offline

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • King of Curses King of Curses

                                  @Gl1tch I know she stopped responding

                                  ext.savy
                                  ext.savy
                                  ext.savy
                                  Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #89

                                  @King-of-Curses ouu..(that wasn't a good ouu either)

                                  megumi 🤤

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Gl1tch
                                    Gl1tch
                                    Gl1tch
                                    integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #90

                                    As pictures

                                    HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                                    green: talk to me
                                    yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                    red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                                    gray: offline

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • King of Curses
                                      King of Curses
                                      King of Curses
                                      Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #91

                                      it says I uploaded too many pictures

                                      Red: only people I'm following can talk
                                      Green: bored as hell talk to me
                                      Yellow: long pauses
                                      gray: offline or hiding:)

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • King of Curses King of Curses

                                        @gl1tch AND @thatguy STOP TALKING ABOUT THE TOWLEL

                                        thatguy
                                        thatguy
                                        thatguy
                                        Bisexual 💙💜🩷 shrek geetar I ♥ Nirvana Arctic Monkeys♥ MCRMY green day ♥ smashing pumpkins rat in a cage But 20$ is 20$ Gonna Shit This Down And he was a fairy sweetpuddin 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ppl Tarmac fw<3 #fuckmybakalife Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ song of the day
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #92

                                        @King-of-Curses but it's an extremely [censored] towel 🥀

                                        Woah it's that guy (⁠‘⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠’⁠)

                                        thatguy 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • thatguy thatguy

                                          @King-of-Curses but it's an extremely [censored] towel 🥀

                                          thatguy
                                          thatguy
                                          thatguy
                                          Bisexual 💙💜🩷 shrek geetar I ♥ Nirvana Arctic Monkeys♥ MCRMY green day ♥ smashing pumpkins rat in a cage But 20$ is 20$ Gonna Shit This Down And he was a fairy sweetpuddin 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ppl Tarmac fw<3 #fuckmybakalife Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ song of the day
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #93

                                          OK WHY DID IT CENSOR THAT

                                          Woah it's that guy (⁠‘⁠◉⁠⌓⁠◉⁠’⁠)

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular