Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  3. guys I need help

guys I need help

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
95 Posts 7 Posters 56 Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • King of Curses
    King of Curses
    King of Curses
    Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
    wrote last edited by
    #21

    ima message her what should I say

    You matter never forget that.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      Gl1tch
      integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
      wrote last edited by
      #22

      ASK HER ON A DATE

      HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
      green: talk to me
      yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
      red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
      gray: offline

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • King of Curses
        King of Curses
        King of Curses
        Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
        wrote last edited by
        #23

        SLOW DOWN

        You matter never forget that.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
          wrote last edited by
          #24

          DO IT OR YOU’RE GAY

          HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
          green: talk to me
          yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
          red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
          gray: offline

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • King of Curses
            King of Curses
            King of Curses
            Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
            wrote last edited by King of Curses
            #25

            ima begin with something we both like and continue

            You matter never forget that.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              Gl1tch
              integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
              wrote last edited by
              #26

              Can I have pictures of the conversation?

              HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
              green: talk to me
              yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
              red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
              gray: offline

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • King of Curses
                King of Curses
                King of Curses
                Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
                wrote last edited by
                #27

                I'll try to get you a picture of her but not the conversation cus if we get together thennn

                You matter never forget that.

                Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Gl1tch
                  Gl1tch
                  Gl1tch
                  integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                  wrote last edited by
                  #28

                  Plssss?

                  HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                  green: talk to me
                  yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                  red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                  gray: offline

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • King of Curses
                    King of Curses
                    King of Curses
                    Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
                    wrote last edited by
                    #29

                    She said she 15 and sent this
                    images.jpg

                    You matter never forget that.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • King of Curses
                      King of Curses
                      King of Curses
                      Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
                      wrote last edited by
                      #30

                      SEE WHAT I MEAN

                      You matter never forget that.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • King of Curses King of Curses

                        I'll try to get you a picture of her but not the conversation cus if we get together thennn

                        Gl1tch
                        Gl1tch
                        Gl1tch
                        integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                        wrote last edited by
                        #31

                        @King-of-Curses DAMNNNNNN BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIEEEEEEEE😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

                        HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                        green: talk to me
                        yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                        red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                        gray: offline

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • King of Curses
                          King of Curses
                          King of Curses
                          Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
                          wrote last edited by
                          #32

                          YOU BETTER NOT NUH

                          You matter never forget that.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Gl1tch
                            Gl1tch
                            Gl1tch
                            integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                            wrote last edited by
                            #33

                            NOW I WISH I WAS A GIRL LIKE THAT (im a boy btw)

                            HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                            green: talk to me
                            yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                            red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                            gray: offline

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Gl1tch
                              Gl1tch
                              Gl1tch
                              integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                              wrote last edited by Gl1tch
                              #34

                              She is actually a baddie

                              HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                              green: talk to me
                              yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                              red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                              gray: offline

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • King of Curses
                                King of Curses
                                King of Curses
                                Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
                                wrote last edited by
                                #35

                                we talking about demon slayer

                                You matter never forget that.

                                Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • King of Curses King of Curses

                                  we talking about demon slayer

                                  Gl1tch
                                  Gl1tch
                                  Gl1tch
                                  integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstoner Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA Taken i ♥ weezer
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #36

                                  @King-of-Curses Gng can I steal her?

                                  HAIII IM GL1TCH! My pronouns are he/him ☆
                                  green: talk to me
                                  yellow: I’ll be back in a little bit
                                  red: fucķ off I’m having a bad day or I wanna be left alone but snail mail and lil_sillyz can message me also my DM’s are gonna be off
                                  gray: offline

                                  ext.savy King of Curses 2 Replies Last reply
                                  0
                                  • ext.savy
                                    ext.savy
                                    ext.savy
                                    Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #37

                                    have y'all ever met in person??

                                    megumi 🤤

                                    King of Curses 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                                      @King-of-Curses Gng can I steal her?

                                      ext.savy
                                      ext.savy
                                      ext.savy
                                      Melt Ice I ❤️ The Smiths short person Westhelm mommy issues i love cats Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ Gorillaz jake and johnnie Anime Hispanos hamilfans!! Horror Movie obsession Has a Youtube Channel Silas Silver Group ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Spotify ig ''she's 17 scott'' Belt to ass Pierce the veil Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ 420 Cluckers yaoi enjoyer mac demarco fan ☆Has Tiktok☆ lynn minions :3 Slipper to Ass atheist Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ | JJK FANS !! D e p r e s s i o n . . . Kiki’s fawns <3 Band Kid w e e d 👀🍃
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #38

                                      @Gl1tch yo😭?

                                      megumi 🤤

                                      Gl1tch 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ext.savy ext.savy

                                        have y'all ever met in person??

                                        King of Curses
                                        King of Curses
                                        King of Curses
                                        Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #39

                                        @ext.savy yea she in my school

                                        You matter never forget that.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Gl1tch Gl1tch

                                          @King-of-Curses Gng can I steal her?

                                          King of Curses
                                          King of Curses
                                          King of Curses
                                          Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night D e p r e s s i o n . . .
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #40

                                          @gl1tch ima get feet picssss

                                          You matter never forget that.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular