Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. User Creativity
  3. Vee as human-ish TW: gacha life

Vee as human-ish TW: gacha life

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved User Creativity
36 Posts 7 Posters 69 Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

    @HerrHardwick no. And I’m that it’s bc ppl dont read bios.

    FreeStorjez43
    FreeStorjez43
    FreeStorjez43
    EU He ate them Pig2 Fan Suriname Koopmeiners. Valtteri Bottas
    wrote last edited by
    #27

    @Lil_sillyz yes. I read bios btw because I'm cool.

    "You have no idea who you brought out of Shanghai, do you?" -Admiral Chang Wei, 2020.

    Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • FreeStorjez43 FreeStorjez43

      @Lil_sillyz yes. I read bios btw because I'm cool.

      Lil_sillyz
      Lil_sillyz
      Lil_sillyz
      pale as F∪CK ANTI FURRY HATTERS
      wrote last edited by Lil_sillyz
      #28

      @HerrHardwick cool also nu uh

      Edit: bc I’m from the US and that’s how I spell COLORS

      IMG_8081.png
      What my colors mean:
      What my colors mean:
      Green: online able to talk!!!
      Yellow: away
      Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
      Gray: offline
      Antispawnists DNI

      (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

      FreeStorjez43 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

        @HerrHardwick cool also nu uh

        Edit: bc I’m from the US and that’s how I spell COLORS

        FreeStorjez43
        FreeStorjez43
        FreeStorjez43
        EU He ate them Pig2 Fan Suriname Koopmeiners. Valtteri Bottas
        wrote last edited by
        #29

        @Lil_sillyz I am aware of Americans being incapable of spelling correctly. I am from Germany and I spell it COLOURS and HUMOUR and stuff.

        "You have no idea who you brought out of Shanghai, do you?" -Admiral Chang Wei, 2020.

        Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • FreeStorjez43 FreeStorjez43

          @Lil_sillyz I am aware of Americans being incapable of spelling correctly. I am from Germany and I spell it COLOURS and HUMOUR and stuff.

          Lil_sillyz
          Lil_sillyz
          Lil_sillyz
          pale as F∪CK ANTI FURRY HATTERS
          wrote last edited by
          #30

          @HerrHardwick how dare you. YOUR BANISHED WITHIN MY POST!!!!!!

          IMG_8081.png
          What my colors mean:
          What my colors mean:
          Green: online able to talk!!!
          Yellow: away
          Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
          Gray: offline
          Antispawnists DNI

          (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

          FreeStorjez43 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

            @HerrHardwick how dare you. YOUR BANISHED WITHIN MY POST!!!!!!

            FreeStorjez43
            FreeStorjez43
            FreeStorjez43
            EU He ate them Pig2 Fan Suriname Koopmeiners. Valtteri Bottas
            wrote last edited by
            #31

            @Lil_sillyz *you're. I had to. Also, I shall not be banished from this post! I'll become a martyr!

            "You have no idea who you brought out of Shanghai, do you?" -Admiral Chang Wei, 2020.

            Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • FreeStorjez43 FreeStorjez43

              @Lil_sillyz *you're. I had to. Also, I shall not be banished from this post! I'll become a martyr!

              Lil_sillyz
              Lil_sillyz
              Lil_sillyz
              pale as F∪CK ANTI FURRY HATTERS
              wrote last edited by
              #32

              @FreeStorjez43 GET OUT!!!!!YOUVE ALREADY CAUSED ENOUGH!!! YOURE BANISHED!!!!!!

              IMG_8081.png
              What my colors mean:
              What my colors mean:
              Green: online able to talk!!!
              Yellow: away
              Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
              Gray: offline
              Antispawnists DNI

              (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

              FreeStorjez43 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                @FreeStorjez43 GET OUT!!!!!YOUVE ALREADY CAUSED ENOUGH!!! YOURE BANISHED!!!!!!

                FreeStorjez43
                FreeStorjez43
                FreeStorjez43
                EU He ate them Pig2 Fan Suriname Koopmeiners. Valtteri Bottas
                wrote last edited by
                #33

                @Lil_sillyz I REQUEST TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER! I SHALL NOT BE THROWN OUT BY THEE!

                "You have no idea who you brought out of Shanghai, do you?" -Admiral Chang Wei, 2020.

                Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • FreeStorjez43 FreeStorjez43

                  @Lil_sillyz I REQUEST TO SPEAK TO THE MANAGER! I SHALL NOT BE THROWN OUT BY THEE!

                  Lil_sillyz
                  Lil_sillyz
                  Lil_sillyz
                  pale as F∪CK ANTI FURRY HATTERS
                  wrote last edited by
                  #34

                  @FreeStorjez43 I AM THE MANAGER!!!!!

                  IMG_8081.png
                  What my colors mean:
                  What my colors mean:
                  Green: online able to talk!!!
                  Yellow: away
                  Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                  Gray: offline
                  Antispawnists DNI

                  (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                  FreeStorjez43 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                    @FreeStorjez43 I AM THE MANAGER!!!!!

                    FreeStorjez43
                    FreeStorjez43
                    FreeStorjez43
                    EU He ate them Pig2 Fan Suriname Koopmeiners. Valtteri Bottas
                    wrote last edited by
                    #35

                    @Lil_sillyz NOOOOO AHHHHH starts burning away like a vampire when being exposed to the sun or like Travis Scott in that one music video.

                    "You have no idea who you brought out of Shanghai, do you?" -Admiral Chang Wei, 2020.

                    Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • FreeStorjez43 FreeStorjez43

                      @Lil_sillyz NOOOOO AHHHHH starts burning away like a vampire when being exposed to the sun or like Travis Scott in that one music video.

                      Lil_sillyz
                      Lil_sillyz
                      Lil_sillyz
                      pale as F∪CK ANTI FURRY HATTERS
                      wrote last edited by
                      #36

                      @FreeStorjez43 HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

                      IMG_8081.png
                      What my colors mean:
                      What my colors mean:
                      Green: online able to talk!!!
                      Yellow: away
                      Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                      Gray: offline
                      Antispawnists DNI

                      (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • 1
                      • 2
                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Groups
                      • Users
                      • Tags
                      • Popular