-
integrity Gl1tch staff Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Gl1tch fan club i never sleep at night Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club | Spawnist chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Bring BDNS back! | Heel gifi </3 sweetpuddin The Living Tombstone Wants to be a pet ☆ pale as F∪CK Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ Hide BDNS Ads BANNED Murder Drones Fans MHA i ♥ weezer Dizzy certified<3 No BIRTH IN SB News #1 kinger fan Belt to ass @Everyone | Okay legal adult
Can I be a secret boss or smth
-
Add a monster or an npc called greg that talks like a moron
Hell have dialogue like
"Aaaaah im a monster ooohh"
Make him desperately try to scare the player but everytime he fails miserably@macncheese. I love that idea SO MUCH lol
-
Can I be a secret boss or smth
@Femboy-Gl1tch idk
-
add voice acting. maybe a rebirth or a ascension. skill trees are also something good.
-
add voice acting. maybe a rebirth or a ascension. skill trees are also something good.
@foxzy I can't upvote anymore, but good idea. I'll probably only add it to the main characters, not NPCs. idk about skill trees tho
-
@foxzy I can't upvote anymore, but good idea. I'll probably only add it to the main characters, not NPCs. idk about skill trees tho
-
you need to also add a point to get to the end. like maybe a storyline
-
you need to also add a point to get to the end. like maybe a storyline
@foxzy k
-
Add a monster or an npc called greg that talks like a moron
Hell have dialogue like
"Aaaaah im a monster ooohh"
Make him desperately try to scare the player but everytime he fails miserably@macncheese. look I made your character

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login