I wasn't even trying to be rude. I even said "sorry"
_Flowery_
@_Flowery_
baby back ribs
Dr pepper
IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS
MARVIN!!!!
Hazbin Hotel Fans
He ate them
Westhelm
daniel hentschnel ♥
short person
Green
The Secret Door
Melt Ice
Counters
Wears thigh socks
simps
★уuмеshiррея♪
WARNING! STUPID!
artist's..
☆★! Converse !☆★
SML fan
GreyBarry
pale as F∪CK
Autistic peeps
Toy Story
I ♡ My BF
Femboy enjoyers
Nintendo Switch Users
OBEY KIWI
Egg Boys
Pickle Chips
chronically online
Luke Combs fan
I mess wit u
I love femboys
But 20$ is 20$
LGBTQ+ Of BDNS
Carl Weezer
☆DBTG approved★
Talk to me .
chat-perms
Posts
-
I AM A YAOI ADDICT -
We listen and we dont judgeI use to eat pencil erasers
-
I AM A YAOI ADDICT -
New user pinghello
-
guys can we roleplay that were all living together -
guys can we roleplay that were all living togetheri'm sleeping in my room
zzzz
-
im new :33 stuff abt meHIII
-
uhh.. mini story/ poemI'm just a guy
that was meant to die
wished I was alone
but I am surrounded by sorrow and guilt
if I was a rose I'd wilt
if my head had more than rocks
than I'd have have common sense
9 years later I stand here
been through hell
does it ring a bell? -
omfg.... -
omfg....oh my... umm... more news I just found... APPARENTLY WOODY IS BI?????
-
omfg....my grandparents are watching toy story 5 rn.... help....
-
whats a song that gets stuck in ur head for hours?my brain during class:
Excuse me, sir! There must me someone you've confused me for! -
put your music below and I listen too it I guessAs The World Caves In