umm... Does Evil Things Guy...
_Flowery_
Posts
-
SEND YOUR BEST HEAR ME OUTS CHAT >:3 -
favorite deltarune character?ohoho! kriss! get the BANANA!!!
-
favorite deltarune character?queen!!!!! OHOHOHOHOHHHH!!!
-
ya'll...@Yanderemenhera
I perfer not to say... (eww NaTiLy!!!) -
ya'll...@Yanderemenhera
drama war -
ya'll...@UnpaidIntern
a bns war... (tbh I might get the popcorn and a lawn chair) -
ya'll...IM GONNA BE GONE BC THERE WILL BE A WAR!!!
-
peak photo i tookis that the Encanto house?
-
i kirkified my french teachers mugshotbut... why?
-
is smartschoolboy9 still active?@Yanderemenhera
help! Im screaming and giggling -
Is Dominic Schmidt active?THE GUY WHO SIMPED FOR DJCOOK???
-
Ask me something and i'll answer in the most childish way i can@Yanderemenhera
Im talking about my dungeon door... -
Ask me something and i'll answer in the most childish way i cancan you do a favor and NEVER GO IN THAT GODDAMN DOOR!
-
is smartschoolboy9 still active?@TheBananaMan
British d1ddy
-
Mario vs. Marvinya'll I'm talking about SML Mario not Nintendo Mario, anyway...
Mario solos!!!!!
Mario at least has some of the power that Nintendo Mario does!!!!
Marvin is just a old ahh weak ahh man!!!!!Mario no diff
-
EUGHH!!!@fucahhpmo511
diet pepsi is ok but diet dr pepper so so ahh -
EUGHH!!!I HATE diet dr bepper with a BURNING passion
-
comment to get ranked ^^@french_fry_guy YIPPEE
-
How to turn off notifications from shoutbox (works on the others and on switch)my pfp got in here a lil... YIPPERS!!!!