Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
dilaudidd

dilaudidd

@dilaudidd
| Spawnist || they . them || adult
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
91
Topics
16
Shares
0
Groups
9
Followers
12
Following
9
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • half assed face rev
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    General

    @x-playdead-x HELLO YOU R SO GORG !!!!!! ur hair eats


  • what's yall's fav hazbin hotel characters
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    "bruh definitely not vox that guy smells like butt and ssa." I walk away and trip over nothing, a hundered polaroid photos spill from my pockets onto the floor. they're all of vox "WAIT, THOSE ARENT MINE!! THEYRE FOR A FRIEND, THEY ARENT MINE!!! THEY ARENT!!!"


  • what's yall's fav hazbin hotel characters
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    @Nonbinary_wolf wait I'm confused wdym


  • what's yall's fav hazbin hotel characters
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    @Nonbinary_wolf this is ooc))


  • what's yall's fav hazbin hotel characters
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    that's such a hard question...


  • 10 upvotes and i'll do my schoolwork for an hour
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    @King-of-Curses I'll count it


  • LESBIAN SPACE PRINCESS IS A GOOD MOVIE
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    TV and Movies

    reversed it so it didn't get censored


  • 10 upvotes and i'll do my schoolwork for an hour
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    bing bong


  • does any1 here like creepypasta :3
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    @w1ckedsticky1983 WAIT YOU KNOW BALL


  • LESBIAN SPACE PRINCESS IS A GOOD MOVIE
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    TV and Movies

    its not hypocritical to hate on smth that's actual ssa </3


  • do you guys remember Google music
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    it was kind of like Spotify or whatever and it was hosted by Google ofc but it was my CHILDHOOD


  • good morning vox nation <3
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M me too ooooo


  • good morning vox nation <3
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M this girl knows what's up


  • does any1 here like creepypasta :3
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    @AveryTheMayo NO EYE JACK 😭


  • good morning vox nation <3
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    @Lucifer-s-Love feeling malicious! 🌷🌷


  • does any1 here like creepypasta :3
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    I really liked creepypasta as a wee child and my fav is probably Jeff but I used to be rlly down bad for toby when I was a younger teen (like 14-15)

    in high school (I feel old) I had a group of friends and we would larp that we were creepypastas at our lunch table and we drew the proxy symbol on our hands and for Halloween I was Jeff and we all dressed up as different pastas it was so fun and I miss them soooo much . we would sit at lunch and say "ok guys so Im going out in the woods tonight to try and summon Jeff what should I bring" and everyone just kinda had so much fun with it. I miss when it was okay being cringe bc those were some of the best years of my life ngl and I would give anything to be that free again </3

    ok sorry for the weird backstory thing gulp lmk if any1 wants to RP creepypasta


  • Beep [censored] (yaoi...)
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Anime

    I have a shirt on rn that says "number one YAOI fan" rn with that one image of the weird emoji partying. not even joking lad


  • good morning vox nation <3
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    RISE AND GRIND !!!!!!!!

    on a s serious note, by my BACKSPACE ISNT WORKING. so . ignore the "by" part of my message bc I cant retype it :((


  • DOLLY PARTON JUST DIED.
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    berry pie, berry pie...


  • DOLLY PARTON JUST DIED.
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    @Yanderemenhera good point

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 2 / 5
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular