Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
dilaudidd

dilaudidd

@dilaudidd
| Spawnist || they . them || adult
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
91
Topics
16
Shares
0
Groups
9
Followers
12
Following
9
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • signing into social media?
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Switch

    @AveryTheMayo man...


  • DOLLY PARTON JUST DIED.
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    guys I'm so freaking sad this is the worst thing I've heard since the pope


  • signing into social media?
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Switch

    hey there. I was wondering if signing into social media such as discord was possible on the switch thru DNSB !!


  • who wants to do a hazbin hotel roleplay!!
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    @Faust do you want a character


  • who wants to do a hazbin hotel roleplay!!
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    @a_random_child okiii


  • who wants to do a hazbin hotel roleplay!!
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    @a_random_child preach


  • who wants to do a hazbin hotel roleplay!!
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    charlie - open
    vaggi - open
    angel dust - open
    husk - open
    Baxter - open
    pentious - open
    Adam - open
    lute - open
    Abel - TAKEN BY @a_random_child
    Emily - open
    sera - open
    valentino - open
    velvette - open
    vox - TAKEN BY ME
    Carmilla - TAKEN BY @Nonbinary_wolf
    alastor - open
    Rosie - open
    cherri - open
    niffty - open

    and anyone I forgot is open !!
    also oc's are allowed <3


  • good morning ALPHA NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    @a_random_child STOOOOOOOOOOPPPPP!!!!!! STOP NO DONTTTTTUHHHH....

    SHES A TRAITORRRRR SO BADDDDD THEYRE GONNA GET YOU!!!!!!! and also you might literally be turned GAY. that's soooo not cool... and I totally am NOT regularly getting busy with Valentino ok


  • We listen and we dont judge
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    General

    @a_random_child I don't play regretevator anymore but kinda idk </3


  • good morning ALPHA NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    @a_random_child NOOO. no they will make you EEEVIL!!!!!! charlie morningstar is a menace and she is a stinky poopy head!!!!!! DONT DO IT PLEASE YOU CANT ITS AWFUL THERE ALASTOR IS SO MEAN AND HE WILL GET YOU!!!!


  • We listen and we dont judge
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    General

    I got put in a residential psych ward and started a branch of scientology with a 22 y/o guy who looked like dean withers and when I left I kissed him.

    he gave me cigarettes and I spit in his mouth so its only fair


  • reply if you wanna be kidnapped
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    yo


  • guys can we roleplay that were all living together
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    @Nonbinary_wolf (ooc) ya it kinda sucks but it ok <3


  • when was the last time you truly smiled?
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    General

    when I see alastor LOSE HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA


  • good morning ALPHA NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    @a_random_child do NOT go to the hazbin hotel bro that place is so dumb and stupid also alastor sucks and he stinks and totally didn't reject my partnership proposal and I totally don't have a crush on him but like he sucks. f word f word f word f word


  • good morning ALPHA NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    ykw time to start roleplaying as vox here one sec


  • good morning ALPHA NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    @a_random_child Trust ME with your YAOI!!


  • guys can we roleplay that were all living together
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    sobs


  • guys can we roleplay that were all living together
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    @sophh i-i'm just a they/them.... images (1).jpeg a sweet and innocent they/them....


  • guys can we roleplay that were all living together
    dilaudidd dilaudidd
    Engagement

    images.jpeg

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 3 / 5
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular