Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
L3on_

L3on_

@L3on_
Aw man, My Fuckin J’s!! feral for leon kennedy Bryan Hudokavich’s #1 fan
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
43
Topics
2
Shares
0
Groups
17
Followers
11
Following
5
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Name crisis
    L3on_ L3on_
    General

    @tyler_x YAYY I’m glad you like it hurrahh I was afraid you’d hate it


  • Name crisis
    L3on_ L3on_
    General

    @tyler_x okay I’m gonna change my username I’m scare 😢


  • Name crisis
    L3on_ L3on_
    General

    @tyler_x okay uh I did a bit of research and I think Leo/leon might fit. I think it’s a cool name and it feels kind of comfortable on me. I like it I think. But like I want your opinion on it


  • Name crisis
    L3on_ L3on_
    General

    @tyler_x yeah I’m definitely going to look for a new one, even though I’m gonna miss it. I mean I’m also fourteen so it’s still like not set in stone until I legally change it. I’m gonna do my research though

    It’s mainly just bad people trying to come back in my life, I can’t handle hearing them say that name it makes me feel gross. You’re different, of course, but I just can’t handle hearing the same name yk. I’ll update you when I find a better one


  • Name crisis
    L3on_ L3on_
    General

    @tyler_x it’s okay, this was lwk out of the blue I’ve just had a lot of time to think today because I’ve being doing literally nothing but sleeping

    I just have good memories with this name, but then I have horrible memories with this name, and I like can’t handle it

    Then again I have no clue what else to go by


  • Name crisis
    L3on_ L3on_
    General

    @tyler_x idk what sounds stupid and what doesn’t I’m like hella out of the loop I’m gonna google it 🥹🙏

    It’s gonna be hard tho because like I assosciate this name with myself everywhere and I don’t want to be forgotten yk


  • Name crisis
    L3on_ L3on_
    General

    Okay so I like never post on here but i desperately need advice.

    I go by Mike as a trans guy, right? I’ve been going by Mike for like 3 years now and it’s what my boyfriend knows me as. But recently I’ve been feeling repulsive towards the name and it makes me like feel weird. I’ve been thinking about going by a different name, but I don’t know what I should go by.

    But I don’t want to change my name after such a long time because that’s like really confusing. But I also don’t want to feel uncomfortable in my identity, ykwim?

    Help me TvT


  • First post kind of nervous
    L3on_ L3on_
    General

    @Noctis it such a good movie arghh


  • First post kind of nervous
    L3on_ L3on_
    General

    @tyler_x it is MUTUAL then. Mean.


  • First post kind of nervous
    L3on_ L3on_
    General

    @xenthy I meant as in new to posting lolz!! Sorry for the confusion 😿😿


  • First post kind of nervous
    L3on_ L3on_
    General

    @tyler_x why would you do that that's so mean


  • First post kind of nervous
    L3on_ L3on_
    General

    @tyler_x oh whoops


  • First post kind of nervous
    L3on_ L3on_
    General

    @tyler_x hi mikey


  • First post kind of nervous
    L3on_ L3on_
    General

    @tyler_x hai husband 🎉🎉❤️


  • First post kind of nervous
    L3on_ L3on_
    General

    Hi it's Mike

    I watched the new resident evil movie last night and I think I'm a whole new level of trans. Bryan Bryan how the young boys yearn to be you

    Goated movie 10/10 would watch ten billion time over again. Live laugh love LeBron

    Sorry idk what to post I'm new here 😥

    Okay bye


  • I WAS JUST AT A CAVETOWN CONCERT
    L3on_ L3on_
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @tyler_x you freaking better


  • I WAS JUST AT A CAVETOWN CONCERT
    L3on_ L3on_
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @tyler_x aww good for them

    Please do kidnap me I will GLADLY go with you and sing the [censored] out of every cave town song


  • I WAS JUST AT A CAVETOWN CONCERT
    L3on_ L3on_
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @tyler_x AWWWWW I love you stop
    You should’ve like snuck me in bro that sounds like an fun I’m jealous


  • What should I post on Youtube?
    L3on_ L3on_
    YouTube

    @tyler_x you are so smart. Yes let’s do it


  • What should I post on Youtube?
    L3on_ L3on_
    YouTube

    @tyler_x probably videos!

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 1 / 3
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular