Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
takis

takis

@takis
grounded
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
170
Topics
12
Shares
0
Groups
6
Followers
58
Following
61
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Can I get regain possession of my items?
    takis takis
    World

    @HappiestDay87 ofcc


  • Why do I not thirst?
    takis takis
    General

    @Luana.vasper then tht might be an answer


  • Why do I not thirst?
    takis takis
    General

    @Luana.vasper alr lol idk u might have diabetes or adipsia or even adhd


  • Why do I not thirst?
    takis takis
    General

    @Luana.vasper bro im lit concerned for and u asked if there is sum wrong w you so idk why r u acting offended


  • Why do I not thirst?
    takis takis
    General

    @Rorschach lmao my mom said that once to my brother who doesnt drink much water😹😹


  • Why do I not thirst?
    takis takis
    General

    idk bro but if it get worse u should prolly get it checked out


  • Can I get regain possession of my items?
    takis takis
    World

    if you payed for it u can have them back i think. also good luck!


  • face reveal ig
    takis takis
    General

    @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA LOL WHATT


  • face reveal ig
    takis takis
    General

    its reverted webcam cs im grounded
    My photo - ζ—₯付 (8).jpg
    My photo - ζ—₯付 (10).jpg


  • I made my first oc paper doll
    takis takis
    Artist Corner

    i love it


  • Joining the trend
    takis takis
    Engagement

    mwaa


  • what 1 celebrity would you marry
    takis takis
    General

    ian somerhalder

    image.png🀀🀀🀀🀀🀀


  • Verse Of The Day (The God Of My Life)
    takis takis
    General

    @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M bro ur making urself look bad wyoab


  • give me sum songs and I'll rate them bc why not
    takis takis
    General

    Lose You drake


  • food u wanna eat rn
    takis takis
    General

    @Faust green grapes🀀🀀


  • food u wanna eat rn
    takis takis
    General

    @Faust MY FIRST EVER UPVOTE😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳


  • food u wanna eat rn
    takis takis
    General

    @a_random_child real


  • food u wanna eat rn
    takis takis
    General

    i wanna eat fruits so bad rnπŸ₯Ή


  • guys can we roleplay that were all living together
    takis takis
    Engagement

    no shoes in the house u ameracanas


  • imagine making your own detailed language
    takis takis
    Edge Of The Forum

    i use to study minnion language😳πŸ₯Ή

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 8
  • 9
  • 2 / 9
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular