Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
takis

takis

@takis
grounded
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
170
Topics
12
Shares
0
Groups
6
Followers
58
Following
61
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • should i do face reveal?
    takis takis
    General

    @sophh yesssssπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ₯Ή


  • should i do face reveal?
    takis takis
    General

    yesssss


  • Dead internet theory 😭 pt 2
    takis takis
    General

    @kxrsedxll 😭😭


  • On the road guys?
    takis takis
    General

    L?πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€


  • sweetpuddin's girl
    takis takis
    Artist Corner

    kawaii


  • fav meme
    takis takis
    General

    mine is prolly
    e53b7c71-10f6-4ee1-8660-5aed7e1d0d55-image.png
    lmk yallπŸ₯ΉπŸ˜³


  • guys give me one of ur irl stories im bored
    takis takis
    General

    @FlavPlaz45129 twin u might be an psycho


  • Poi poi
    takis takis
    General

    I fw vampire sm


  • tired
    takis takis
    General

    hug


  • I cant fukcing sleep so now I need yal to ragebait me so I can get mad and sleep
    takis takis
    General

    who?


  • I only fell in love once in my life
    takis takis
    General

    @boomboxXD same i lowk got commitment issuesπŸ˜”


  • I cant fukcing sleep so now I need yal to ragebait me so I can get mad and sleep
    takis takis
    General

    who


  • any filipinos/filipnas?
    takis takis
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @sophh YOUU TOOOO


  • What kind of sports do watch?
    takis takis
    Engagement

    football and my fav team is rm


  • any filipinos/filipnas?
    takis takis
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    meeeeeeeeeeeeee


  • guys what should i name my kitten (its a girl)
    takis takis
    User Creativity

    takis


  • uh hey..
    takis takis
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @bananaminions67 DONT BE SHYYYY


  • All stuff I got/made for my sister :3
    takis takis
    Artist Corner

    thats so cute


  • old ocπŸ₯€
    takis takis
    Artist Corner

    @Two_Time ty


  • old ocπŸ₯€
    takis takis
    Artist Corner

    2026_08_23_0ij_Kleki.png
    ts is so mid

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 8
  • 9
  • 3 / 9
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular