Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
takis

takis

@takis
grounded
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
170
Topics
12
Shares
0
Groups
6
Followers
58
Following
61
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Another Poem (Wht u think?) ITS DONE READ IT please give feedback if u read it
    takis takis
    General

    @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M ur prolly getting banned


  • my names miles moralesπŸ‘€πŸ₯€
    takis takis
    User Creativity

    @boomboxXD thankkk uuu


  • Its time.. Face Reveal!
    takis takis
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @Jace123 no ur not su😭


  • Verse Of The Day (The God Of My Life)
    takis takis
    General

    @Jace123 yeah they finna regret on judgement day


  • my names miles moralesπŸ‘€πŸ₯€
    takis takis
    User Creativity

    @Jace123 ofccπŸ₯Ή


  • Verse Of The Day (The God Of My Life)
    takis takis
    General

    @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M wyoab


  • my names miles moralesπŸ‘€πŸ₯€
    takis takis
    User Creativity

    @Jace123 thank uu


  • uh hey..
    takis takis
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @unknown_user pleaseee updateee us


  • WIP of my oc :D
    takis takis
    Artist Corner

    tuff


  • my names miles moralesπŸ‘€πŸ₯€
    takis takis
    User Creativity

    @sweetpuddin arigato senpai😳


  • put your music below and I listen too it I guess
    takis takis
    Music

    heaven sent


  • Pixel art dump
    takis takis
    Artist Corner

    THIS IS SO COOL


  • my names miles moralesπŸ‘€πŸ₯€
    takis takis
    User Creativity

    @CRAWLIPEDE 2026_08_21_0xs_Kleki (1).png sure


  • my names miles moralesπŸ‘€πŸ₯€
    takis takis
    User Creativity

    2026_08_21_0w8_Kleki.png
    idk i was boredπŸ₯€πŸ˜”πŸ˜³


  • BABY MY CHILD
    takis takis
    General

    cutee


  • what is the most random image y'all have πŸ˜­πŸ™
    takis takis
    Edge Of The Forum

    @Yanderemenhera oh I thought tht was ur friend😭


  • what is the most random image y'all have πŸ˜­πŸ™
    takis takis
    Edge Of The Forum

    @Yanderemenhera mb I was getting carried away w the sentence I thought I alrdy typed it but I didn't so tht was a typo


  • what is the most random image y'all have πŸ˜­πŸ™
    takis takis
    Edge Of The Forum

    welp the I didn't finish the sentence


  • what is the most random image y'all have πŸ˜­πŸ™
    takis takis
    Edge Of The Forum

    @Yanderemenhera the taser lowk looks like those toothpaste tht models use also why is the gay one on complaints and with 5 votesπŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜­πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜­πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜ΉπŸ₯€πŸ₯€


  • what is the most random image y'all have πŸ˜­πŸ™
    takis takis
    Edge Of The Forum

    Screenshot 2026-08-19 16.11.54.png

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 4 / 9
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular