Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
takis

takis

@takis
grounded
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
170
Topics
12
Shares
0
Groups
6
Followers
58
Following
61
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • hear me out
    takis takis
    General

    @imsodone help im crying😭


  • hear me out
    takis takis
    General

    give me y'all's biggest hear me out gotta be weird tho lmao

    mine is prolly

    Screenshot 2026-08-18 08.08.43.png


  • I hate perler beads
    takis takis
    Artist Corner

    @Jace123 😳😳


  • I hate perler beads
    takis takis
    Artist Corner

    @NeverLetMeDown sorry I only believe in god


  • More drawings πŸ«ͺ
    takis takis
    Artist Corner

    scrumptious😳


  • I hate perler beads
    takis takis
    Artist Corner

    @NeverLetMeDown bc I will apparently die soon


  • I hate perler beads
    takis takis
    Artist Corner

    @NeverLetMeDown shiver me timbers


  • I hate perler beads
    takis takis
    Artist Corner

    cool fox


  • Yall im so proud
    takis takis
    Artist Corner

    @Two_Time ohh ok good luck


  • Yall im so proud
    takis takis
    Artist Corner

    That's so cool r u starting an rant tt acc


  • Lalalala
    takis takis
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @french_fry_guy we'll protect u w our best stay strong


  • Lalalala
    takis takis
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @french_fry_guy it's ok js know there's ppls who care for u


  • Lalalala
    takis takis
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @french_fry_guy I feel so bad bc they alrdy knew what u were going thru yet they chose to leave

  • 1
  • 2
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 8 / 9
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular