Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
tyler_x

tyler_x

@tyler_x
Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
412
Topics
39
Shares
0
Groups
100
Followers
37
Following
37
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Why I love Undertale.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Franchises

    @french_fry_guy That makes total and complete sense, and if I were in your position, I think I would like Deltarune more as well then! Essentially, the reason I love Undertale is the same as the reason you love Deltarune, and the reason you love Deltarune is the same as the reason I love Undertale


  • Why I love Undertale.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Franchises

    @french_fry_guy Of course I like Deltarune, and I love your Susie pfp! Deltarune is the best possible way Undertale could've gotten a sequel, and I'd say that overall, at face value, it is BETTER than Undertale when it comes to gameplay itself. However, I will always say Undertale is better overall, solely because of the impact it left on me. Deltarune is extremely well made, has a good story, and better gameplay mechanics. Undertale just happened to impact me emotionally and entirely change the way I think, leading to me liking it more.


  • Why I love Undertale.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Franchises

    @mik3_ I do. 0/10 game, did not affect my life in any way shape or form. Terrible.


  • Should I cut my hair?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @mik3_ Aww shucks okay I will try to figure something out just 4 you heh


  • Should I cut my hair?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M Ah yes because the only way two people could possibly be in love is if they have each others passwords.


  • Should I cut my hair?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M Why not atp


  • Should I cut my hair?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @SweetLikeTarmac LWK YEAH


  • Should I cut my hair?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @TH4T0N3TR4N5F3M A bit. It gets annoying always in my face, and the sweating is unbearable. I'm just unsure if it will look good.


  • Should I cut my hair?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    1000000658.jpg

    Ignore poorly cropped Frisk aw

    My hair grows REALLY fast like I had it way shorter like a couple months ago and it's long again.

    Should I cut it off? Idk I'm scared I'll look strange


  • finally got meh kris sweather. #deltarune moment
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    KRIS!! Yes wear it again do it I promise it's awesome enough for a second wear..

    I'd wear my Noelle sweater thing every day if I could...sighhh


  • pretend that this is a yt shorts comment section
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    This video: gifted power
    My videos: pure effort


  • what are dead fandoms (ur opinion)
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General dead fandoms

    TATTLETAIL


  • Face reveal !!
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @xenth PREACH


  • Lets talk about Deltarune <3 <3 <3
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Video Games and Consoles

    @B0OK-BFD1A Good answer, I love Ralsei


  • Why I love Undertale.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Franchises

    I think I might ike Undertale


  • Is ts the rarest username ever ?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    Totally


  • hi guys im bored can some 1 befrend meh ples
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Introductions

    ME you like Deltarune and DDLC oh my goodness


  • Hai
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Introductions introduction

    Hello there fellow Switch user! Welcome! :D


  • Hi!! I'm Tord.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Introductions

    Oh, hello! Welcome!


  • question
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General question idk

    My mom has one in my room too...lol. It is very weird and I do not think it's technically allowed to be done. I'm also not allowed to shut ANY door no matter the situation. Every door must be open at all times, and the only rooms without cameras are the bathroom, my moms room, and the laundry room.

  • 1
  • 2
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 20
  • 21
  • 11 / 21
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular