Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
tyler_x

tyler_x

@tyler_x
Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
412
Topics
39
Shares
0
Groups
100
Followers
37
Following
37
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • GIF problem
    tyler_x tyler_x
    BrowseDNS Tech Support

    I wish we could just have gifs added back as a feature. I mean I'm thankful for getting emojis back and all but gifs would be reeeallly nice..


  • I know where my mom put my phone.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    I've been left home alone today. I MAY have decided to go in her room and look around a bit, just in case she lied and didn't sell my phone like she said she did. I was right. It was right there in her drawer. Like literally right underneath a shirt.
    I think I'm going to remove the parental controls from it and keep it completely hidden. Maybe it's a bad idea but it's worth a shot...right?

    Until she looks in her drawer and it's missing...haha. Then I'm dead. I won't have a phone, switch, or Chromebook. I'll have to go back to the Samsung refrigerator and I reallyyy don't want to do that.

    idk someone help


  • how r we 2day?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    fantastic now that ive seen your profile picture


  • gucci morty
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    oh wow gucci morty my idol


  • comment to get ranked ^^
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    @french_fry_guy AWW YAY THANK YOUUU STOPA


  • My grace art
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Artist Corner

    @Lil_sillyz Ahh, my mistake. I knew Tv Girl was a band, as for the other things I, for some reason, assumed they were from different games. Thank you though! I'll check it out!


  • Art ok
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Artist Corner

    brrrr oh my goodness. It's so cold up here. Yk on the peak. Because. like a mountain. Maybe I could've said that better. Peak art, is what I was trying to say


  • poetry
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Writing and RP writing poem

    in japan they fix broken things with gold 😒 😒 me in japan: gold πŸ₯‡ πŸ†


  • My grace art
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Artist Corner

    What are the games? I may be interested.

    Also peak art I love it


  • I feel like getting rid of my best friend... sigh...
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    If I were in your place, I'd start by correcting him every time he calls you the wrong thing. See what his reaction is to your corrections and go from there. That will really ultimately give you your answer.
    If he corrects himself, maybe it's still worth a shot. However, if he refuses to, he's not really worth your time. If he is going to be told many times that you don't want to be called that and still refuses to respect you, what's the point? There are other people who ARE willing to respect you and call you as you'd like to be called.


  • comment to get ranked ^^
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    this is me commenting. wowie..


  • why is ahh censored but not bitchass?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @littlebean_877 Undertale mentioned???!!?!??!!??!


  • Recaptcha
    tyler_x tyler_x
    BrowseDNS Tech Support

    Captchas don't ever seem to work. The majority of sites with and without captchas will not load. Sorry man


  • Recaptcha
    tyler_x tyler_x
    BrowseDNS Tech Support

    Unfortunately, I don't believe there is any possible way to use any google services using switch.


  • COMMENT TO GET RANKED
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    ME IN S TIER NO WAYU THANK YOU.


  • Ranking users except I don't talk to anyone
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @sweetpuddin and the truest


  • Ranking users except I don't talk to anyone
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @Innocent You have been added :DD


  • Ranking users except I don't talk to anyone
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @CH3SI I am so joyful I love appreciation


  • Ranking users except I don't talk to anyone
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @french_fry_guy YES YOAU ARE COOL


  • why is ahh censored but not bitchass?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA Somehow, yes

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 20
  • 21
  • 5 / 21
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular