Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
tyler_x

tyler_x

@tyler_x
Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
412
Topics
39
Shares
0
Groups
100
Followers
37
Following
37
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • anyone here plays fortnite
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    @Nonbinary_wolf Hey so.. can I uh borrow that


  • Give me songs to rate:D
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Music

    @Me-Is-I Solid song, not my style and became just slightly too repetitive for me, but I liked the vocals, they sounded passionate and fit the instrumentals quite well. 6/10


  • Give me songs to rate:D
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Music

    @Nonbinary_wolf I'm normally not a fan of country music in the slightest, but Carrie Underwood had always been different (along with Alabama and Dolly Parton (rip)), so I actually enjoyed this song a bit. Not my style, but I can appreciate the work put into it. With that I say a solid 7/10


  • K-Angel art
    tyler_x tyler_x
    User Creativity

    @SimplyMayonnaise Ahh.. do you have access to file size reducing software?


  • anyone here plays fortnite
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    @Ryomen I'm broke brother


  • K-Angel art
    tyler_x tyler_x
    User Creativity

    Take a screenshot of your image then post the screenshot lol


  • Give me songs to rate:D
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Music

    @JadeF1re Really good song, although not my favourite style of music, it's still really good. It had interesting instruments and I really like the sounds of the vocals, so for that I rate this an 8.5/10


  • Give me songs to rate:D
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Music

    @Innocent That was phenomenal, I am pleasently surprised. I have never heard such intense instrumentals in my life. 10/10, you have good taste.


  • Give me songs to rate:D
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Music

    @sweetpuddin 67/10 love it 😍 😍 😍


  • Give me songs to rate:D
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Music

    Just not like a million at a time I will cry


  • I will rate your pfp and bio nd I will be honest I swear/ innocent edition
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    @Innocent ayyeee yess


  • I will rate your pfp and bio nd I will be honest I swear/ innocent edition
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    how about me:D


  • anyone here plays fortnite
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    yes.. but my switch is out of space and i can't update my game, therefore making me unable to play currently..


  • Anyone Else Annoyed When People Talk Like This?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    yes, it really does make you stop to read each and every individual word and it becomes quite annoying.


  • woah first post
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    Well then.. welcome!


  • What is something really random that you grew up with?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    @french_fry_guy The WHAT


  • What is something really random that you grew up with?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    @Innocent There were so many different versions but I watched the one with Herobrine as the teacher 😭


  • What is something really random that you grew up with?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    @Innocent STOP I know exactly what you're talking about I lit forgot about it until just now


  • What is something really random that you grew up with?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    For me it was those Minecraft monster school videos lol


  • September 5, 2026 newsletter
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    DENISDAILY OMG I REMEMBER THAT GUY NO WAY

  • 1
  • 2
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 20
  • 21
  • 7 / 21
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular