Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
tyler_x

tyler_x

@tyler_x
Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
412
Topics
39
Shares
0
Groups
100
Followers
37
Following
37
Medals

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • my face rev again
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    Yoo that sword is so sick


  • ARGH
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    SINCE EMOJIS GOT ADDED BACK, THE LITTLE ANALOG SMILY FACE ":D" TURNS INTO THIS :D AND NOW I LOOK STUPID


  • What am I doing anymore.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @Innocent Oh man I wish it were that easy.


  • What am I doing anymore.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @sweetpuddin Yeah #hopecore gangalang 🎊


  • What am I doing anymore.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    Oh man. What's even the point. I can't keep up the act. I can't keep playing dumb forever. It's like I can't even speak for myself anymore. I'm stuck here forever, it's just this never-ending cycle of people flat out lying and I just play along, because you know what's easier than challenging people and calling them out? Acting like a fool. Acting like I haven't got the slightest clue as to what's going on. I don't like being around anymore

    .
    .
    .
    .
    You know what actually? Edit: If Undertale taught me one thing, it's that if I hope and I dream with all my heart, I can do anything. If I stay determined, it'll all be okay. It's pretty sad that a video game is what makes me want to keep going, but it's better than nothing. Thank you Undertale. Goated game


  • Oh my god I HATE STICK DRIFT
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Switch

    @King-of-Curses It's chill gng I thought it was funny


  • Oh my god I HATE STICK DRIFT
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Switch

    @SumRandomLoser I tried that earlier and it's kind of better


  • Oh my god I HATE STICK DRIFT
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Switch

    @King-of-Curses Apparently jumping turns you into a girl 😭 πŸ’”


  • I'm struggling a bit.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @macncheese. Yo thank you :D I'm trying my best, I really appreciate that!


  • Please answer. I need an answer
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Engagement

    Nah


  • I'm struggling a bit.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @xenth I really wonder who this skeleton is that you speak of. (But thank you dawg, you stay strong as well)


  • I'm struggling a bit.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @Vulpinefox See, that's what you'd think, but my mom doesn't even bother to run.. I once took my bike and got out of there. She uh..drove after me with the car.


  • Oh my god I HATE STICK DRIFT
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Switch

    @Max-wright Ima jump bro 😿 😿


  • signing into social media?
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Switch

    Unfortunately not


  • Oh my god I HATE STICK DRIFT
    tyler_x tyler_x
    Switch

    HOW DO I FIX IT IM GOING INSANE.


  • I'm struggling a bit.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @angy son im crine why is everyones mom always fat


  • I'm struggling a bit.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    @Poorthing2012 Yeah lmaoo she is omg


  • I'm struggling a bit.
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    NOT A VENT PLEASE DONT GIVE ME YOUR PITY.

    HOWEVER! Things are getting so difficult for me lately. My mom kicked me out for the third time, (first time was a couple years ago, and the one before this time was during the summer) which I don't actually mind because I get to be at my grandma's house, but when it's added on top of everything else, it kinda hurts idk.

    Like, I hate my mom already. She's been horrible to me from day one. When she kicks me out, there's a LOT of yelling and screaming and I just have to sit there and take it. I try not to say anything to her but sometimes I can't help it because she's dumb as hell. I hate her. On top of that, school started. I'm possibly the most hated person in my grade. I hae no friends and do absolutely everything alone. I don't even have anyone to talk to. My only friend from last year [censored] moved schools and I feel miserable. I have art second semester though, so I'll get to see my favourite teacher. Gym is kind of fun because we play football a lot. I don't like lifting though. Things that once felt certain in my life are the things I'm losing most of my grip on. I feel like I'm losng everything. All I do is overthink every single thing, and overreact as a result. I don't want to lose the little bit of good I have left. It's scary.

    Anyways. I just feel lost. I don't know what to do. I just had to get this out of me. Don't give me pity. I just want to thank you for your time if you've read my little rant here.


  • W Flav
    tyler_x tyler_x
    General

    The goat


  • HERE ME OUT DNS DUDES
    tyler_x tyler_x
    IRL Updates, Blogs & News.

    skibidi toilet

  • 1
  • 2
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 20
  • 21
  • 9 / 21
  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular