Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  4. Nah, Help

Nah, Help

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
25 Posts 5 Posters 2.0k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A Former User? A Former User

    Ive been talking to someone and I think im falling for them 😭 because why can I actually see us together?? Yeah, no i'm not saying who it is but help πŸ™

    A Former User?
    A Former User?
    A Former User
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @YourAriesBestie OH???? Now I'm curioussss 😼

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A Former User? A Former User

      Mhm I have my guesses

      A Former User?
      A Former User?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      @NightmareWolfie Tbf so do I 😭

      A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • A Former User? A Former User

        @NightmareWolfie Tbf so do I 😭

        A Former User?
        A Former User?
        A Former User
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        @FROSKYRE Fr

        A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • A Former User?
          A Former User?
          A Former User
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          Im not saying 😭
          I know what y'all are like

          Ameris_Blizz A Former User? 2 Replies Last reply
          0
          • A Former User? A Former User

            @FROSKYRE Fr

            A Former User?
            A Former User?
            A Former User
            wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
            #7

            @NightmareWolfie Although small problem. I think I am IN THE SAME SITUATION πŸ’€

            Ameris_Blizz 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • A Former User? A Former User

              Im not saying 😭
              I know what y'all are like

              Ameris_Blizz
              Ameris_Blizz
              Ameris_Blizz
              Im just a girl. q.:*β˜† WaffleS Bluebirds Coolest Catz Zelda Players Survived a near death experience (yay) Wolfington Fanclub
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              @YourAriesBestie I seeeee. NOW THIS IS WHERE I SNOOP IN

              Green: Online
              Yellow: Busy or Studying
              Red: DNI please.
              Gray: Offline or lurking
              SB-4717-1413-8119

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • A Former User? A Former User

                @NightmareWolfie Although small problem. I think I am IN THE SAME SITUATION πŸ’€

                Ameris_Blizz
                Ameris_Blizz
                Ameris_Blizz
                Im just a girl. q.:*β˜† WaffleS Bluebirds Coolest Catz Zelda Players Survived a near death experience (yay) Wolfington Fanclub
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                @FROSKYRE Same situation ya sayyy??? >:3

                Green: Online
                Yellow: Busy or Studying
                Red: DNI please.
                Gray: Offline or lurking
                SB-4717-1413-8119

                A Former User? A Former User? 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • Ameris_Blizz Ameris_Blizz

                  @FROSKYRE Same situation ya sayyy??? >:3

                  A Former User?
                  A Former User?
                  A Former User
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  @Ameris_Blizz Hmmmm

                  A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Ameris_Blizz Ameris_Blizz

                    @FROSKYRE Same situation ya sayyy??? >:3

                    A Former User?
                    A Former User?
                    A Former User
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    @Ameris_Blizz Leave me alone please 😭

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • A Former User? A Former User

                      Im not saying 😭
                      I know what y'all are like

                      A Former User?
                      A Former User?
                      A Former User
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      @YourAriesBestie Tell that to Lia

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • A Former User? A Former User

                        @Ameris_Blizz Hmmmm

                        A Former User?
                        A Former User?
                        A Former User
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        @NightmareWolfie TFYM "Hmmmm"?!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • A Former User?
                          A Former User?
                          A Former User
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          😭
                          This situation is crazy frfr

                          Ameris_Blizz 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • A Former User? A Former User

                            😭
                            This situation is crazy frfr

                            Ameris_Blizz
                            Ameris_Blizz
                            Ameris_Blizz
                            Im just a girl. q.:*β˜† WaffleS Bluebirds Coolest Catz Zelda Players Survived a near death experience (yay) Wolfington Fanclub
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            @YourAriesBestie You mean the situation you and that "secret person"??? >:3

                            Green: Online
                            Yellow: Busy or Studying
                            Red: DNI please.
                            Gray: Offline or lurking
                            SB-4717-1413-8119

                            A Former User? A Former User? 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • Ameris_Blizz Ameris_Blizz

                              @YourAriesBestie You mean the situation you and that "secret person"??? >:3

                              A Former User?
                              A Former User?
                              A Former User
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16

                              @Ameris_Blizz πŸ’€ wtf is wrong with you-

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Ameris_Blizz Ameris_Blizz

                                @YourAriesBestie You mean the situation you and that "secret person"??? >:3

                                A Former User?
                                A Former User?
                                A Former User
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #17

                                @Ameris_Blizz Shh, You don't know who it is ':3

                                Ameris_Blizz 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • A Former User? A Former User

                                  @Ameris_Blizz Shh, You don't know who it is ':3

                                  Ameris_Blizz
                                  Ameris_Blizz
                                  Ameris_Blizz
                                  Im just a girl. q.:*β˜† WaffleS Bluebirds Coolest Catz Zelda Players Survived a near death experience (yay) Wolfington Fanclub
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #18

                                  @YourAriesBestie I think I might know, is it the user ABOVE THE POST IM REPLYING TO?! >:3

                                  Green: Online
                                  Yellow: Busy or Studying
                                  Red: DNI please.
                                  Gray: Offline or lurking
                                  SB-4717-1413-8119

                                  A Former User? Ameris_Blizz 2 Replies Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Ameris_Blizz Ameris_Blizz

                                    @YourAriesBestie I think I might know, is it the user ABOVE THE POST IM REPLYING TO?! >:3

                                    A Former User?
                                    A Former User?
                                    A Former User
                                    wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
                                    #19

                                    @Ameris_Blizz SERIOUSLY, WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU WHEN IT COMES TO RELATIONSHIPS

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Ameris_Blizz Ameris_Blizz

                                      @YourAriesBestie I think I might know, is it the user ABOVE THE POST IM REPLYING TO?! >:3

                                      Ameris_Blizz
                                      Ameris_Blizz
                                      Ameris_Blizz
                                      Im just a girl. q.:*β˜† WaffleS Bluebirds Coolest Catz Zelda Players Survived a near death experience (yay) Wolfington Fanclub
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #20

                                      @YourAriesBestie That react.....Hmmmmm.....@NightmareWolfie, ya thinkin what I'm thinkin? 😼

                                      Green: Online
                                      Yellow: Busy or Studying
                                      Red: DNI please.
                                      Gray: Offline or lurking
                                      SB-4717-1413-8119

                                      A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Ameris_Blizz Ameris_Blizz

                                        @YourAriesBestie That react.....Hmmmmm.....@NightmareWolfie, ya thinkin what I'm thinkin? 😼

                                        A Former User?
                                        A Former User?
                                        A Former User
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #21

                                        @Ameris_Blizz DUDE

                                        Ameris_Blizz 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • A Former User? A Former User

                                          @Ameris_Blizz DUDE

                                          Ameris_Blizz
                                          Ameris_Blizz
                                          Ameris_Blizz
                                          Im just a girl. q.:*β˜† WaffleS Bluebirds Coolest Catz Zelda Players Survived a near death experience (yay) Wolfington Fanclub
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #22

                                          @FROSKYRE Nyehehe, It'll happen soon. I know Aries and that "secret person" like eachother IT IS OBVIOUSSSSS 😼

                                          Green: Online
                                          Yellow: Busy or Studying
                                          Red: DNI please.
                                          Gray: Offline or lurking
                                          SB-4717-1413-8119

                                          A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular