BestieChat has officially launched!
-
Haven't coded in a long bit. Since I was in that coding class. I flunked it lmao. Dawn could probably help
-
Guys i'm trying okay

But uh, I did make the forum entirely on my switch
I also have barely any coding experience
so that might be why
If y'all know anyone actually good at coding please lmk
@YourAriesBestie i sense someone said coding...... it is i, maple, goddess of computers. i usually do cybersecurity stuff but i can code too
-
@YourAriesBestie i sense someone said coding...... it is i, maple, goddess of computers. i usually do cybersecurity stuff but i can code too
@maple A MIRACLE HAS BEEN BESTOWED UPON US
-
@YourAriesBestie i sense someone said coding...... it is i, maple, goddess of computers. i usually do cybersecurity stuff but i can code too
@maple OMG PRAISE MAPLE, IM MAKING YOU ADMIN ASAP
-
@maple OMG PRAISE MAPLE, IM MAKING YOU ADMIN ASAP
@YourAriesBestie WOA YAY if only i got this treatment on bdns too </33
-
@YourAriesBestie WOA YAY if only i got this treatment on bdns too </33
@maple No -w-
-
Im no longer searching for admins, although i'm still looking for mods and a logo :3
-
I can code kinda

-
Yo W Aries
-
Yo W Aries
@KG3M0 haha, thanks lol
-
I have apparently been summoned
-
I have apparently been summoned
@Dawnthedemon lol, You'd be a big help

-
@KG3M0 haha, thanks lol
@YourAriesBestie It's Pretty Good Also I've Seen The Website But I'm Not Logged In Yet
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

