Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. SEND YOUR BEST HEAR ME OUTS CHAT >:3

SEND YOUR BEST HEAR ME OUTS CHAT >:3

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
340 Posts 90 Posters 74.6k Views 69 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Someone...
    Someone...
    Someone...
    wrote last edited by
    #329

    here me out: Isabelle (animal crossing) she's so hot

    wtf
    Lancer is a bouncy little pumpkin.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • st4tic st4tic

      found the freak circus fan.... /lh

      Snail Mail
      Snail Mail
      Snail Mail
      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
      wrote last edited by
      #330

      @st4tic
      Yes, but I hate the fandom.

      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • st4tic
        st4tic
        st4tic
        Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
        wrote last edited by
        #331

        fair enough, i also like glitch's productions and hate the fandoms <//3


        ✩₊ ˖˚ ⋮ thanatos or st4tic ┆ he/him ┆ dms restricted ┆ consider joining my group, Bring our BDNS Back. ⋮ ⋆ ⁺ ₊✧

        Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • st4tic st4tic

          fair enough, i also like glitch's productions and hate the fandoms <//3

          Snail Mail
          Snail Mail
          Snail Mail
          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
          wrote last edited by
          #332

          @st4tic AGREED.

          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • shrub
            shrub
            shrub
            BANNED Belt to ass tlou Little time 💔 milkaholic
            wrote last edited by
            #333

            why is this post not dead yet im crying

            watching netflix and tiki takis
            image.jpeg

            1 Reply Last reply
            3
            • sophya230212
              sophya230212
              sophya230212
              DDLC Fans Omega Yaoi Ώ yaoi♡ ★ NO.1 MSI FAN~ !!★ Angel ♥ ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers The Living Tombstoner I ♡ My BF Alex G yaoi enjoyer mommy issues short person The OG FNaF fans ☆ I ♡ C.AI danganronpa supremacy stalker Horror Movie obsession vocaloid my little pony fan club Wants to be a pet ☆ cutie I <3 writing fnaf nerds Hazbin Hotel Fans
              wrote last edited by
              #334

              Chase from paw patrol(?) WHEN I WAS A KID. But now is neuvillete from genshin impact:P

              Hiii
              He/she
              I'm Brazilian and I want to make friends.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • macncheese.
                macncheese.
                macncheese.
                Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                wrote last edited by
                #335

                trishs stand
                spices girls i think

                chinese-panda.png

                live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                ShuriKitty 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • macncheese. macncheese.

                  trishs stand
                  spices girls i think

                  ShuriKitty
                  ShuriKitty
                  ShuriKitty
                  Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet The Legion of Kiwi NOCTURNAL Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Gay People artist's.. Fry Guys!! Fumbass The IDG Anti-Clanker The OG FNaF fans ☆ Murder Drones Fans The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Goth/emo/scene/other :3 QBomb Linkin park ★ Mindless Self Indulgence ‡Evil‡ ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club fnaf nerds Dr pepper AO3 READER rip wall He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on
                  wrote last edited by
                  #336

                  @macncheese. Son

                  notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Rouxls_Kaard_Fan
                    Rouxls_Kaard_Fan
                    Rouxls_Kaard_Fan
                    deltarune
                    wrote last edited by
                    #337

                    Fckn SPITZ from warioware

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • shrub
                      shrub
                      shrub
                      BANNED Belt to ass tlou Little time 💔 milkaholic
                      wrote last edited by
                      #338

                      This has to be one of the longest threads on bdns

                      watching netflix and tiki takis
                      image.jpeg

                      Chef_pp 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • shrub shrub

                        This has to be one of the longest threads on bdns

                        Chef_pp
                        Chef_pp
                        Chef_pp
                        baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination CASEOH FAN!! BANNED Anti-Spawn
                        wrote last edited by
                        #339

                        @shrub
                        not even close, bud

                        Junior!!!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Suction Cup Man
                          Suction Cup Man
                          Suction Cup Man
                          wrote last edited by
                          #340

                          What if teacher's are Pirates , who are using us to find X so they get the treasure

                          That Chicago Guy.....

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • 1
                          • 2
                          • 13
                          • 14
                          • 15
                          • 16
                          • 17
                          • Login

                          • Don't have an account? Register

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Groups
                          • Users
                          • Tags
                          • Popular