-
sup lads first real post and stuff yeah whatever. ok so, I presume that a lot of you are prob americans and don't know much about football but I feel like I need to talk to someone bout fifa ai transfers. they're so stupid like wdym lamine yamal went to west ham???? they probably sold the entire club to afford him. or recently, I was going through some top clubs, and declan rice was starting for Dortmund. you see what I mean? it's so dumb bro. ok bye writing on the switch sucks
-
Raven moved this topic from Edge Of The Forum on
-
Raven moved this topic from Edge Of The Forum on
-
Raven moved this topic from Edge Of The Forum on
-
Raven moved this topic from Edge Of The Forum on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login