Is BorutoTBV Trash In Your Opinion?
-
I Dont Know, I Like It And I Personally Dont Understand The Hate, The Art Style Isn't The Best Though... The Story Is Peak, The Anime Art And Fan Art Is Peak Though I Love That. And I Think This Gif Is Fan Art...?

JUST LOOK AT MY GOAT

(Yes I Know It's A Backhand, Don't Mention It
)PEAK.
Naruto Better Tho.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login