Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Staff Communications
  4. Staff Interest Program
  5. Submissions
  6. My Application

My Application

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Submissions
3 Posts 2 Posters 122 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A Former User?
    A Former User?
    A Former User
    wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
    #1
    1. 13
    2. US
    3. June 25th, 2026
    4. Why do you want to join the Program: I want to join the program because I think that if anyone needed help, they could come to me for advice or just to vent. I also think that if I could be in the program, I would finally be able to help other people. I also believe if i was in the program I could give people what they want, like bans if the person being banned needed it. And if someone needed to vent they could always come to me for help. Asking permission for things. And lastly is to always notify others about things that should be notified.
    5. What are your Goals within the Team, if hired?: my goals for the team if I was hired would be making sure there's no problems, Making sure people arent being inappropriate to others. Making sure people are comfortable in their said space. Welcoming the new users that join. Ask permission for things. And lastly is to ask other admin/mods if i can add/remove certain things I would personal think is good.
    6. How do you handle Failure?: How I handle failure is by Seeing what i did wrong and trying again. Or if someone else hs failed at something, I'll try my best to help them as much as i can. And I'll try to help them with their work or with giving advice. If it doesn't work and they get frustrated I woud tell them they can take break, and come back when their more calmer. And we would try again. But if it doesnt work again, We'll ask for helo fom others.

    (I probably read most of these wrong, my apologies. And also it was rushed because of timer)

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • A Former User?
      A Former User?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I probably got some of these wrong, but I don't mind.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Raven
        Raven
        Raven
        Co-Admin Staff Management
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Approved. You have 24 hours to dm me


        1176.jpg

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Don't have an account? Register

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Groups
        • Users
        • Tags
        • Popular