Who is WE (yes we) Shipping ponyboy Curtis with?
-
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
personally, i ship Pony w Curly Shepherd :3
but ik some ppl dnt ship purly
others ship johnnyboy (im more of a jally gal myself)
while others ship him with Dallas or Cherry
so what do u ship him with (if u ship at all) -
Outsiders, correct?
-
Outsiders, correct?
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned@Zagamier yes kinggg
-
System moved this topic from General on
-
sonitor this ones on YOU
-
Himself. Self love ♡
But in all seriousness uhhh probably Johnny because I am [censored] BOOOORRRIINGG -
i had a stroke reading that
-
i had a stroke reading that
That is so unfortunate for you
-
yah
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login