Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Engagement
  3. Rating pfp's (I'll be brutally honest, I swear.)

Rating pfp's (I'll be brutally honest, I swear.)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
171 Posts 61 Posters 8.9k Views 54 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Vanilleyy
    Vanilleyy
    Vanilleyy
    🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ☆VANIKIWISILLYZ★ ☆Vanillrussahh★ Linkin park ★ Knives Chau Fan-Club milkaholic HAIL MOUTHCLOUD We Stan Shuntaro★ 9 Kensa kids Zero Ultra
    wrote on last edited by
    #27

    Twin how bout me ><

    ‧₊˚♱𝓘𝓷 𝓜𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓷... 𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵♱˚₊

    Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ShadowGamerX
      ShadowGamerX
      ShadowGamerX
      Mentally Dead. i hate my life Emo kids broken… just let me die! ##adhd Gets hated on D e p r e s s i o n . . . Taken
      wrote on last edited by
      #28

      me?

      idk

      Snail Mail 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • A Former User?
        A Former User?
        A Former User
        wrote on last edited by
        #29

        ? Pls?

        Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • CatsRCool
          CatsRCool
          CatsRCool
          •Cat Gang• w spamburger gleeby glorp Anti Cringe Has a Youtube Channel
          wrote on last edited by
          #30

          can you rate my pfp? i took the picture myself btw

          Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • stupidguy
            stupidguy
            stupidguy
            Belt to ass DOOM FAN Stupid group purple gang •Cat Gang• Anti Cringe My twins Melt Ice ''she's 17 scott'' chat-perms Curly fries Tamagotchi club! deltarune cool ppl!😎 Damn is 😂🎉 wowzers landd :6 Straight | twotime fan Silliest Goobers INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Johnny.SS Glazer 999 Тотя hate club #wowie4life Survived a near death experience (yay) short person oh my wowie Autistic peeps WAAPPLLAPF HATER TF2 Fan! We <3 Gir Switchbru selling emojs SHAW!!!! yoylefriend .Rip mazer. xbox nostalgia w spamburger Good Riddance </3 ANTI-67 Anti-Clanker ENA FAN Single 420 certified crackhead neurodivergent Don toliver Westhelm Court Westhelm military Westhelm w chill people 9 mazurka kids Bendy <DOODLE DUMP!> 3DS Users & 2DS Users ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! straight allies! @Everyone i love cats Eeveelution Fan! `Gravity Falls` gleeby glorp indie game fan
            wrote on last edited by
            #31

            meh?

            I am very dumb "an iq to good to be dumb?" Shout out to angietheknight best brother also his music is good :D uhh i'm not from greenland wowie :sob: SHAW

            Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Grey
              Grey
              Grey
              Grey..
              wrote on last edited by
              #32

              Heyo,

              ...

              ...

              Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • AllVanster
                AllVanster
                AllVanster
                wrote on last edited by
                #33

                i couldnt help but notice the two monochrome pfps above me which by the way i TOTALLY FRAMEMOG so it's time to shine

                he/they | han/hen - All-Vanster

                Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • FLEX
                  FLEX
                  FLEX
                  FLEX certified HIMMM !! ♥Latinas◆ Gang Glokk40🧛🏾🦇
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #34

                  Yooo

                  1-800-FLEX-TILL-DEATH

                  Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • GOOBERTALY
                    GOOBERTALY
                    GOOBERTALY
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #35

                    are you well aquainted with the art lost loong long ago called rubber, i once even created a rubber room, but their where to many rats, that caused me to go on a 12 hour psychiatric homicide spree, bringning terror to the mental institute that left me with a record in which i could not attain employment, with no sight of currency i joined a russian telegram in where i found out how to extort and monopolize on the rising and growing US dept, in which the CIA put a hit on me and i decided to venge my hate to them by lending the brazilian cartel 40million bit coin to fight alongside me.... any could u rate my pfp
                    pls rate big dawg!

                    ily big yahu

                    Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Aries
                      Aries
                      Aries
                      Free Afghani Women Melt Ice Twatstard L 503 I <3 writing ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Detective Pink Pony Club ~*Chappell Roan*~ Greenwich Mean
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #36

                      My pfp is the best

                      You're not reading this instead of my post, right?
                      BestieChat
                      'Even if a movie has a terrible ending that you dislike, you should never cut it off in the middle' - Wolfie

                      Snail Mail 1 Reply Last reply
                      -1
                      • furryfemboy67 furryfemboy67

                        what about meee

                        Snail Mail
                        Snail Mail
                        Snail Mail
                        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #37

                        @furryfemboy67
                        W username. Goku? Bro, who doesn't like Goku? I like the detail!! "it's Aura" ahh. W. 9.9

                        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • xenth xenth

                          hows mine? credit to google images ig lol

                          Snail Mail
                          Snail Mail
                          Snail Mail
                          News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #38

                          @xenth
                          I love it!!! <3 I love cats, and it looks cute! 8.3!

                          It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                          I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                          Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                          ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • A Former User? A Former User

                            Can you rate my pfp?

                            Snail Mail
                            Snail Mail
                            Snail Mail
                            News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #39

                            @Cave-Johnson
                            Of course!! It's seems to be a camera leans snap! If i'm not mistaken! I love photography!! I did yearbook in middle school, and now know how to work a professional camera! 7.3

                            It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                            I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                            Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                            ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • LarryFire LarryFire

                              It’s terrible isn’t it

                              Snail Mail
                              Snail Mail
                              Snail Mail
                              News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #40

                              @LarryFire
                              Nuh chat it's "Absolute Cinema". 7.1

                              It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                              I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                              Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                              ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • yumi yumi

                                do mineeeeee i could use any really good ones bc im not switch tho

                                Snail Mail
                                Snail Mail
                                Snail Mail
                                News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #41

                                @yumi
                                Cuttee!! Advice with switch pfp! Find someone who can! I recommend @Echo_isnt_here
                                She helped me with my pfp! Your pfp is great! 7.3

                                It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • TwoTimee TwoTimee

                                  my pfp [censored] i cannot change it rn- (rate?)

                                  Snail Mail
                                  Snail Mail
                                  Snail Mail
                                  News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #42

                                  @spwnchild
                                  Chat, is that Two Toes? Oml. Holy conoley. It's really well dra2n, (3v3n if you didn't draw it!) I like the glow of the dagger! 8.3

                                  It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                  I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                  Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                  ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Vanilleyy Vanilleyy

                                    Twin how bout me ><

                                    Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    Snail Mail
                                    News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #43

                                    @Vanilleyy
                                    This is adorable! I find the dark color's for such a cute drawing is wonderful, could do with a little more deatil.. But good! 7.5

                                    It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                    I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                    Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                    ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                    Vanilleyy 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ShadowGamerX ShadowGamerX

                                      me?

                                      Snail Mail
                                      Snail Mail
                                      Snail Mail
                                      News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #44

                                      @ShadowGamerX
                                      I'm not saying this rudely, it just remindsme of "cut my life into pieces" It's cool!! Though, I don't see much background.. Soo.. 7.1!!

                                      It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                      I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                      Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                      ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • A Former User? A Former User

                                        ? Pls?

                                        Snail Mail
                                        Snail Mail
                                        Snail Mail
                                        News C4PC's wife. Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Certified NewsReporter Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Hopeless Romantic Dark Humor Club Belt to ass Thoughtful Outsider. Taken Spotify ig
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #45

                                        @Echo_isnt_here
                                        Chat, miku is the best fr, fr. But, I vote on.. Deatil, background, errors. Too much space, and the quality of t3 pfp. This has a lot of color! Some dark colors too! Very bright background, th3 quality is mid, and the pfp is centered! So 8.4!

                                        It hurts to be something.. It's worse to be nothing.. With, You.
                                        I've done the math.., there's no solution... We'll never last......
                                        Why-can't-I-let-go-of..-this...? I... Miss Him So Much. My First

                                        ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ, ᴜɴᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ, ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ.

                                        A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Snail Mail Snail Mail

                                          @Echo_isnt_here
                                          Chat, miku is the best fr, fr. But, I vote on.. Deatil, background, errors. Too much space, and the quality of t3 pfp. This has a lot of color! Some dark colors too! Very bright background, th3 quality is mid, and the pfp is centered! So 8.4!

                                          A Former User?
                                          A Former User?
                                          A Former User
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #46

                                          @littlebean_877 yippee

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • 6
                                          • 7
                                          • 8
                                          • 9
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular